ES Recruitment Drive
boop

Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
and here stuff i was addressing earlier and getting unreasonable hate for stating the obvious: being gm is actually a job in terms of time consumption and turning your hobby into a routine chore by doing an actual job on completely voulonteer basis is an overkill in terms of motivation. wow, like it wasn't obvious enough for you to argue.

finally some positive changes like paying gms , the only part left is to ensure that quotations for hosting like "atleast 20 tourneys per month" are midgated, because this way people will continue to burn out in span of 1-3 months, and quit not only gms but game aswell (lots of examples, really). but you guys TOTALLY know better.
Last edited by snake; May 26, 2014 at 12:02 AM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Originally Posted by snake View Post
and here stuff i was addressing earlier and getting unreasonable hate for stating the obvious: being gm is actually a job in terms of time consumption and turning your hobby into a routine chore by doing an actual job on completely voulonteer basis is an overkill in terms of motivation. wow, like it wasn't obvious enough for you to argue.

finally some positive changes like paying gms , the only part left is to ensure that quotations for hosting like "atleast 20 tourneys per month" are midgated, because this way people will continue to burn out in span of 1-3 months, and quit not only gms but game aswell (lots of examples, really). but you guys TOTALLY know better.

IIRC, since Either Tonakai or Risk took over quite a bit ago, there wasn't actually a minimum host requirement. I'm also confident that even in Thorn's day it wasn't anywhere near 20 tournaments a month.

But thanks for the input, if you like the changes I'm glad to hear it.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Don't know why but I never really saw any of your videos until today, and, I must say, they are pretty cool. Really useful stuff in there man.

Subscribed to your channel. keep up the good work.
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
This is really cool I'll subscribe. Toribash is an awesome game and I love seeing high rankers play it! It's a really stress relieving game.
Beep boop beep

Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Dr., your videos are awesome an informative. Huge thanks for spending your time to make them. =D holly cow. Keep em coming. :] I would love to see more purley dedicated multiplayer gameplays too. (Like the "lets play" brodcastings)

Why haven't I taken an intrest before? ;O
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by -Link View Post
Dr., your videos are awesome an informative. Huge thanks for spending your time to make them. =D holly cow. Keep em coming. :] I would love to see more purley dedicated multiplayer gameplays too. (Like the "lets play" brodcastings)

Why haven't I taken an intrest before? ;O

That's really sweet of you to say. I wish I could get the channel to be a lot bigger and more popular. Don't know what you all want to see doe :x. There's nothing truly off limits that I can't go ahead and give my experienced opinion on. Even "leaking" of information, if done properly by talking to staff beforehand is a possibility.

@Fudgie: All series will continue to move forward over time. TB is too huge to get caught up on one thing. Especially with a history of showing a bias towards that mod in particular, focusing too much on it makes the channel seem like a wushu channel and goes against everything I stand to teach.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
New series, new adventure!

Need help?
Just Use Thunder!