Toribash
Original Post
[LOCK] [?] Refund of Robbed TC
Many of us suffered because of troublesome nabi experiment and according to
hampa's words 4.5 million tc were gone. ok. but I have only question -
When will our tc be returned?! I lost 175k tc and I don't want to be a scapegoat and I want my money back.

P.S. to make this post not so pathetic > a song to hampa http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKzymtAVBqg
[Damned] Clan Bank. All inventory on sale
I doubt any refund will be given, although exceptions might be made in cases like yours, where large amounts of TC were stolen. Move your TC to an alt account for future 'experiments' Nabi will dream up.
It's a good thing I wasen't on while this was happening. It seems like a large amount of people's tc has been stolen or ''robbed''. I do agree with david saying that if you have lost large amounts, a refund should be given sometimes in the future.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
º7th Dan Black Beltº
º[vibe]º
ºJoin my fan club!º
/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ(
 じしf_ )ノ

It was unlucky for Hector as he is a fairly obvious target, I was targeted myself but luckily was online and was able to move my TC before much damage was done.
I love it when people Q_Q about this, Hanz0 lost close to 1 mill and you dont see him cryin bout it ey
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Robots don't cry >.>

I didn't know he lost that much, also I don't see anyone really crying about it. Hector just wants to know if people will be refunded, cause 4.5 million is a lot of TC.
I think it would be pretty stupid not to refund those who lost a lot of TC that they actually bought, or for those who had insanely high amounts of TC due to boosters and whatnot. There's probably going to be some kind of cut-off point, though.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
You know what fuck you gorman people worked for tc then someone can just steal what you worked so hard for its just not right i think all the tc should be refunded. Especially my 30k :3
Originally Posted by Hector View Post
Many of us suffered because of troublesome nabi experiment and according to
hampa's words 4.5 million tc were gone. ok. but I have only question -
When will our tc be returned?! I lost 175k tc and I don't want to be a scapegoat and I want my money back.

P.S. to make this post not so pathetic > a song to hampa http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKzymtAVBqg

I think you lost most of your TC because you did 67 successful robberies and just as many failed once.