ES Recruitment Drive
liez
paranoid parents dont **cough**you know.
they have guns and kinifes and dont sleep in bed but always look for enemys
=/
liar.
Just some advice to anyone who can't convince their parents: Ask other people. My friends and I asked our computer teacher, and he bought reg keys for each of us. You'll be surprised how far a simple question can go.
I don't actually play. Very often. If you want me, schedule a time. Don't count on luck.
Originally Posted by Jumpah View Post
liez
paranoid parents dont **cough**you know.
they have guns and kinifes and dont sleep in bed but always look for enemys
=/
liar.

Of course I'm lying, my parents have NEVER had sex, I can guarantee that. The bare thought is disgusting.

... -_-

(Please note the very well used sarkasm in this post... maybe except the disgusting-part.)
NOTE:you have just replied to sarcasm way better than you could ever think of,so your head will explode after three days.thank you for your time.good bye.
Hello! My ingame name is Luck too. Yiep told me that i deserve a key because i play good. I'm playing since a half year but i skipped some months and im playing again since 2.6. I cannot buy a key myself because im 15 years old and i dont have money. And my parents dont allow me to buy one. Please i really need the key. And of course i will buy keys with credit for others who cant buy key but they are good.
Hello

My In-Game Name: Bloodkitty2
Reason I deserve a key: I need a spare key
Why I couldn't buy my own: gah, my money isn't within hands reach.

but on a serious note, if you get more than a few decent applications, i'll buy an extra key too.
I got 20,000 sitting here doing nothing, might aswell give it to someone worthy.
Even if I don't get a key , I think you guys are doing a GREAT job .
R.I.P.
Howdy

In game name: w00j

Reason i deserve key: I believe im one of the better demo users currently and i really enjoy playing toribash and simple fun it provides for when u have an hour or so to waste

Ive been playing for around 3-4months, i think version 2.3 was the first client i downloaded.

The reason i dont have a key already is because i am studying full time and do not have a job so i cant just spend away what little money i have.

plus i think toribash needs more aussie players!
Originally Posted by Kanin View Post
Of course I'm lying, my parents have NEVER had sex, I can guarantee that. The bare thought is disgusting.

... -_-

(Please note the very well used sarkasm in this post... maybe except the disgusting-part.)

In time, my son. In time your sarcasm will grow... will mature.

Yesssss...

Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]