ES Recruitment Drive
Touché

Very well, I guess I have made my chance of winning near to nothing. Let me pre-gratulate the future winner :P
Your ingame name? cartmin45
Why do you deserve a regkey? because im missing out on all the fun
How long have you played Toribash? 1 or 2 years
Why don't you already have a key? parents wouldn't let me
LIES!!!

You has not been playing 2 years!!!!
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Age: 9. Its normal to nine yearer to lie alot. I remember when cartmin was posting something like "Hoe doez i duz thiz and dat?" and I already had started playing and ive been playing like 5 or 6 months or something like that... So... I dont think a wanker/liar deserves a reg key... Sorry, Better luck next time. Sorry if someone got hurt from my post :3
<jacadventour69> Hold the line...
<dragonforcerocks11> love isn't always on time...
<jacadventour69> It's not in the words that you told me, girl
<dragonforcerocks11> im not a girl douche
http://artpad.art.com/?kjundt1dwxyw
I love when you cant tell if you've been playing for 1 or 2 years. I mean, it's kinda hard to tell.
My Application
Your ingame name?
[Kick]Samule, I might switch to Dustyjjc.

Why do you deserve a regkey?
I have been playing toribash for a looong time now. I have played many matches and have had lots of fun. I have been promised a RegKey many times before and have never gotten one. Someday, I hope to help all of humanity, and become a true Toribash owner. I was an Elite in the Kick clan before it fell mostly apart. And, I have an iMac of course.

Also, everytime you don't give me a RegKey, a cute little puppy like this dies.

Look at the sadness in his eyes. Please, for his sake and mine! Please don't let him die!

How long have you played Toribash?
I started playing at 2.1 and joined the forums at 2.3.

Why don't you already have a key?
I'm only 13 (no credit card). My mom won't let me buy one.
Why do i deserve a key: b/c i am a pretty good player and i would like to become and adept player in toribash. Also i am on the forums every day unless i have a ton of stuff to do. I would also like to be known to the toribash community

how long have i been playing: I have been playing for about 5 months my name wasnt Jaxz but i just joined the forums a month ago

why dont u have a reg key already: b/c my mom thinks that toribash is a waste of time and my mom thinks we will never use a paypal or any other thing like that. also i am 13.
Life iz a lot like toilet paper, you only miss it when its gone
~ A wise boy i once knew
Hmmm, I thought the official reg key tourneys from nabi ppl was picking up this slack...

I may have some creds to shove your way, and I also see my old reg key tournaments are still needed now just like before...

Maybe the Dikarika Server and tourneys will be coming back soon. =)
Your ingame name? Nokkao[Streak9]

Why do you deserve a regkey? I believe I would serve the Toribash community well.
I have been trying to get my friends to play Toribash. With succes.
Also, my clan needs me!

How long have you played Toribash?
For about 2 months

Why don't you already have a key?
I am 14 and have no credit card.

See you in-game! (On the demo servers, for now)
Last edited by Hitzoor; Aug 29, 2007 at 07:46 AM.