Toribash
Original Post
Toribash machimina
I had a dream about something odd... well just now it evolved into an idea, a toribash machimina!

I was thinking and thinking and thought "Red And Blue Halo series went well, I want something like that.."

so I started to think more and came to the conclusion that this isn't a one man job.

But please let me present...

Characters:

Amy

Girls can be gamers too, but can they be good?
Amy is a girl with a strange sense of humor, likes to eat tofu and prefers Burger king over McDonalds.
Loves pink and to cuddle.

VIKTOR

Always playing superhero or talking about why blue tooth is blue or any other weird non useful fact. always wears his brown-ish shirt and pants, even at night.
He eats everything, no need to be picky! ...once we made him eat his graphics card. He did it.
Expert on cooking and mimicking different peoples on TV.

That's it for now, I need to work out a story for a first episode..if there ever will be one.

Oh and don't mind the heads! I haven't made the actors heads yet, see it as a ...preview
Last edited by Freelancer; Dec 10, 2007 at 02:35 AM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
One wonders at both if this is possible to pull of without my expert counsel and if it would end up anywhere. It is preferable to me if the answers to both questions would be 'Yes', since it looks like an interesting concept.

But change the faces, please... they're scary.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
pink O_O if u followed the entire RvB series u would make the chick tough in like black ie Tex: kick ass and all around mean
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

cabose: Spiritual, not ACTUAL, copy. Just because the most popular machimination has a tough chick doesn't mean they ALL have to.

With them, it was original. If it was done for this, it would be a clone.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
You frighten, confuse, and arouse me.

I await the release of this

Since im fantastic, can i be in it too?
Last edited by Cevius; Dec 10, 2007 at 10:54 AM.
<( O )>
Originally Posted by Qegola View Post
One wonders at both if this is possible to pull of without my expert counsel and if it would end up anywhere. It is preferable to me if the answers to both questions would be 'Yes', since it looks like an interesting concept.

But change the faces, please... they're scary.

17:53 < hampa> exacly the first thing I thought.. this will NEVER work without the Q-man
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
wow thanks for the nice comments

Well basicly to get this started I'd need someone that has a nice voice and someone capable to assist me in ideas and a last one that's an expert on odd poses and moves.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck