ES Recruitment Drive
Neo from the Matrix jump slow mo style!

That was what you were looking for, right? :P
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Originally Posted by Qegola View Post
cabose: Spiritual, not ACTUAL, copy. Just because the most popular machimination has a tough chick doesn't mean they ALL have to.

With them, it was original. If it was done for this, it would be a clone.

yeah i no but somehten like that would be cool
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

Oh wait I think I have most things covered. What I really need is someone that understands replay modding very well. If I'm not mistaken you can make impossible moves by editing it, making the episodes more dynamic and better.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Skjef was kickass at replay editing, i miss him, he was cool :P. I can kinda replay edit, i cant really make stuff move, but i can dismember on command and add emotes.

[T]
#hi

this will either be pretty cool, or terrible. we shall soon see which...
I r Batdude.
soon? no. as it looks like now , it won't happen :S I need more skills if I'm supposed to handle all this my self
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
soon? no. as it looks like now , it won't happen :S I need more skills if I'm supposed to handle all this my self

ah i see. well it was a nice idea.
I r Batdude.
I had this idea not too long ago. Had the basics of it setup but forgot to remove the hud when I recorded all the videos. >.> Trust me Freelancer, it's gonna be a lot of hard work just for one fight sequence unless you want it to look like crap. -_-
omfg I sell muzik: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=80455

<veb> I want to see me giving hampa a bj
<veb> :D
<clownhunter> http://clothing.sitesled.com/How_veb...e_is_today.rpl
hey freelancer! this s an awesome idea.
im currently making a clan photo for my clan, and i got that helmet thing to make for my art thread...
anyways, i have 3dsmax and can make every pose, move, fighting you want... im no expert, but i am quite good at it (is not that hard anyways...)
so, if you need me to make some kind of good animation, you can ask... the only problem is that im a little busy atm...
anyways, if you need something from me, just ask! ;)

ps: i'll make a little video with a fight so that you can have an idea of what moves i can make in 3ds max...