Toribash
Original Post
+toribash fail
my toribash dosent work when i start it it dies i need help it also says something about resolution
try re-downloading it, maybe if u do that, it will reset anything u couldve done. did u try to use shaders?
please explain the error message you get, and your current computer / hardware.
voxus it cant be my hardware couse iv had toribash for a year or so and my friend has the same laptop and his works fine i click to open it then it goes white sayes toribash not responding it will be closed to protect ur system
Did this just happen with 3.9? or when you try it out other versions, they also don't work?
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

it happend with 3.9 but i tried older vertions aswell basicaly all the ones i could get but nothin it makes me mad cous i spend Ѓ20 0n tc and bought new texture with it and now i cant use em
if you don't tell me your hardware configuration, or update your drivers your self, you can't be sure it was a waste.
this happened with my friend aswell
his toribash worked fine but thena ll of a sudden whenever he opened it it just crashed and closed. he wasnt using shaders and it happened with 3.8
i suggested that he re-download it so he did. h then downloaded 3.9 and the same happened, i would like to know how to fix it on his behalf coz i miss playing with him D':
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.