ES Recruitment Drive
Is it possible to make replay editing in multiplayer, because people hate when they're partners/random people ping on long spar replays/ parkour and other
Originally Posted by InThaFac3 View Post
Is it possible to make replay editing in multiplayer, because people hate when they're partners/random people ping on long spar replays/ parkour and other

How the hell did you even miss this
h
Originally Posted by Ninjakid57 View Post
Hampo, I've always been wanting to go back in time form all the tb versions. Care to send me version 3.99 or whatever came before 4.0 - version that tb started at?

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=310132
:D
Hey hampa! I was wondering if you'd look this thread over and tell me what you think, it's been getting quite a bit of support these past few days. thanks!

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=467317
Considering that TB is on Steam now, have you thought to release some Steam game cards?

We can made at least 10-12 of them, presenting uke, tori and game mods.
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
I'm happy with how it turned out.

Now that Wii is at the end of it lifespan (Nintendo is shutting down the MP servers). I want to do something with the code. Porting it to XBone could be cool.

if you take it to xbox one I will love you forever
I suck at this game in case you were wondering
hi hampa, first thank you for coding such a great game, we all appreciate it very much.
I've got 2 suggestions that shouldn't take too much effort to imply, which are:

1, to improve controll by 3 means:
(1) allowing players to redefine keys, especially allow seperate keys for contracting and extending, and keys for holding and relaxing.

it is really annoying when i play with my laptop and keeping press Z twice for each joint i want to contract, and sometimes i just miss them cause the time limit is coming and i need to rush the pressing.. the same thing happens to a lot of people who is yelling "missclicked" in games.....why couldn't it be four different keys and we can do it more precisely.

(2) providing a fixed small 2D tori at some corner of the screen, with joints that can be easily clicked;

i saw too many times that my tori bending into a twisted posture, with limbs cross over each other and it is hard to click on the joint i want to change. rotating camera repeatly is not necessary for the core gameplay i guess.

(3) providing several slots to store previously inputted joints-status, which is most useful to carry out some complex openers;
i've been often heard, especially in a tourney, that sb. says they didn't finish their opener. this kind of mistakes are also familiar to me when i try some new openers.

2, to improve uke-bot, as well as bring an improved tutorial that let the newbie fight with uke.

this game is a little bit hard for a beginner. actually the difficulty to get started blocked a bunch of people who might be able to play well. i myself introduced this game to a lot of my friends, as well as the local aikido club members. but most of them find it too hard to learn so none of them became a toribash player.

that should be changed if you can let uke learn from online games( maybe just randomly pick some tourney-winner's opener moves would help?)

Thanks
Last edited by wayto; Jul 16, 2014 at 10:32 AM.
Wayto there's actually a script which allow you to store openers like you said. I am not sure how to add scripts so you should look for a tutorial.

I imagine there a scripts for some of your other suggestions too although I have not seen any.

I hope this helps you a bit.
Good morning sweet princess
well
toribash is on steam now
toribash wii is now finished
will u Glitchrace?/??
plzlpz
or u will never return to developing glitchracer?
INB4 14 days ban