ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
What keeps you here?
I made this thread, because i wanted to find out what Toribash has, that keeps you here, keeps you coming back.

Im sure youve all played a bunch of internet games, where you play for days, maybe hours, and then quit, for whatever reason.

For me, its the VARIETY! That keeps me coming back, because its always fresh. Repetition drives me from other games. Also the community is pretty top notch.

Anyway, so go on, discuss what you love about Toribash!

And please, dont hate, appreciate.
Co Leader of Hell-Razor
[RAWR]Cindermomo: YOUNG BLOOD IS A STUD MUFFIN
Community and the way you can make new moves (Yeah, it's not like you have moves in a skill book or something.)

^Those are the things that keep me here, also the gameplay
It makes me wonder..
My clan, the game itself, lots of events. The trading on the market is also great fun. And of course the community, even though there's some retards that I dislike.

Another thing that I like is that nabistudios is working so close together with the community, helps at requests etc. Very community-near. : )
♠NO♠
it keept me here for the same reason from flubbah . and the big but not too big community..but now i leave..but it has other reasons xD
I come back here because
1: i cant play GTA4
2: i cant play Cabal Online
3: i dont have and Xbawks
4: there are living breathing farting people here unlike other game communities... at least I think they are people
Last edited by avwave; Aug 22, 2008 at 01:26 PM.
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
Wat.

Just saying, the community round here is generally, really good. And active. Obviously ^
Co Leader of Hell-Razor
[RAWR]Cindermomo: YOUNG BLOOD IS A STUD MUFFIN
The hawt doods that hang around here. Eggs all about the gay luv.
Originally Posted by YoungBl00d View Post
Also the community is pretty top notch.

hahahahaha

I keep playing so I can see some nub's head flying across the stage. Not to mention faggots who try to keep me out of their servers; it's fun screwing with them.