Ranking
Originally Posted by YoungBl00d View Post
Also the community is pretty top notch.

You're a really funny guy, y'know that?

Anyways, I'm staying because of my clan and because I like fooling around in SP and MP once in a while.
Uhh, thanks?

Haha, i probably worded that sentence wrong. Oh well, its been quoted about 4 times now.
Co Leader of Hell-Razor
[RAWR]Cindermomo: YOUNG BLOOD IS A STUD MUFFIN
veb and spirit.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Don't know why I left this place yet. But I think it's IRC and the fact that I need a place to show my art.

And this:
Originally Posted by YoungBl00d
Also the community is pretty top notch.

Is bullshit, Is this the first time you've been on a forum?
Eh.

My clan, the game is fun when I play it, friends outside of the clan.
I'm addicted to IRC.
I came for the gameplay, the awesome, freeform fighting.
With the new modding capabilities, it's even managed to become a bit of a sandbox game, where you can do almost anything you want, so long as you're willing to get under the hood and learn to use the tools.

But that's not why I stay. I'm still here because certian people can keep the fun going, even when the entire community disintegrates into retardedness.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
Community and drama (flaming and trolling is always refreshing, duh). The game is always fun to fool around with when you're bored, but it's the forums/IRC really. I went into the IRC and I never came back.
Last edited by dalir; Aug 22, 2008 at 06:48 PM.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Originally Posted by Delaid View Post

My clan, the game is fun when I play it, friends outside of the clan.
I'm addicted to IRC.

Seconded