Ranking
He was born in the middle east. He was jewish. I would guess pale white with black hair and dark eyes.
Hoss.
Check out what I've found:

Say Hello To Cesare Borgia

Now I bet your first reaction was, hey that's a picture of Jesus! In reality it is a man named Cesare Borgia who has been passed off as the literal representation of Jesus for centuries for political purposes.

Revelation 1:14 "his hair was white like wool"

Revelation 1:15 "his feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace"

These accounts from the Bible certainly don't describe the image we've come to know as Jesus. That man we've come to know is Cesare Borgia, son of Pope Alexander VI. Yes, priests had children back in those days. Rodrigo Borgia of Spain became Pope Alexander VI in 1492. Curious that he became Pope the same year that Christopher Columbus supposedly discovered America. 1492 goes down as the year that the entire planet was hoodwinked by the Roman Catholic Church. During Alexander VI's term the Christians were fighting the Holy Crusades against the so called infidels. The enemy that the church was fighting was the northward movement of Islam as far up into Europe as Germany. These Middle Eastern Islamics took control of Constantinople in Turkey and threatened the stronghold that the Roman Empire and in turn the church had on the world at the time. Pope Alexander used the age old tactic of discrediting an opponent to weaken his position. One major obstacle that faced Alexander and the church was the fact that Jesus, who their entire religion was based on was physically the same as the Islamics that they were fighting against. He was represented in all paintings, carvings and sculptures as the dark skinned man of Middle Eastern origin that he was. Nazareth certainly was in the Middle Eastern area that later came under the influence of Islam. How could they possibly convince their constituency of the wickedness of the enemy when their own messiah looked like them? Although the original Christians were certainly Middle Eastern people of color, by the time Alexander ascended to the papacy, Europeans had long taken control of the church. Pope Alexander VI's solution was to have every image of the real Jesus destroyed and literally had the Vatican gutted and redone. He commissioned Leonardo Da Vinci to recast Jesus in the image of his son Cesare Borgia with the express intent of passing off historical Jesus as European in appearance. To this day, there are armed guards stationed around the clock at the entrances of the catacombs to keep anyone from viewing the original wall carvings of Jesus in his legitimate ethnic representation.

To further clarify the point that the blonde hair, blue eyed representation of Jesus is an abomination you need to look no further than the ansectral lineage of Jesus. Jesus was a Hebrew. He was a descendant of Moses from the House of David. Moses was a Hebrew who passed as an Egyptian. Regardless of what many will assert, Egypt is in Africa. David was an African Hebrew. This is the family tree of Jesus.

I think this is an important issue simply for the fact that it is a historical untruth and misrepresentation that we can and should correct. In my eyes it has nothing to do with inherent evil associated with any racial or ethnic group as many people who are intent on using this tragedy to point out and prove white people as uniformly evil. I don't believe that this knowledge means that people of color are better Christians or that white Christians are any less righteous because they possess less pigmentation that the historical figure Jesus. It is simply a reality that we have an obligation to correct in the name of fair play. This is something that we should all embrace as a means of acceptance and healing.

Last edited by GenkiSudo; Dec 29, 2008 at 07:02 AM.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
Jesus was Asian

(AZN power)

If Jesus was truely, deeply Asian, then I'll shoot myself in the foot.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]

He was.

Well, I know that Christianity was dominant in the early Roman empire and Byzantine and those places. They probably modified his skin color to their liking, being a pale race. Not surprising.

Novi, Christianity was adopted at the time of Roman Empire crisis, actually it was a religion of plebeians, and to "bribe" them (to avoid insurrection) Constantine I adopted new religion, he was also a fag.
Last edited by Hector; Dec 29, 2008 at 07:48 AM.
ROFL
*shoots foot*
Ow.
[RENEGADE]
he was born in the middle east

therefore he was asian.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
There's no evidence to support he ever existed at all.
So if he never existed, he was not white.
I'd like to see Hulk get so pissed that he exits his physical body.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
That's what I hate about back-then. Now we can take videos and make internet sites and stuff about the present famous people, but back then they could barely have paper to preserve for us, so for all we know, Jesus mightn't have existed.
[RENEGADE]