Toribash
No way he was white.

Sorry if this is a kind of useless post but there's not much to say.
Dude was a carpenter? Has long hair and a goatee? Had a bunch of homies kicking it with him 24/7? Obviously Mexican. Hell, his name was JESUS. (Hey-zeus) Finally, he was constantly harassed by the authorities.
Last edited by Juntalis; Dec 29, 2008 at 07:59 AM.
Neither me....i don't care but here is the answer :

Maybe yes maybe no.....i go for the NO.
Centuries Of Damn
Also, Mister616, it's been proven that Jesus did, in fact, exist. Don't be stupid. Whether he was the "son of God" is, of course, debatable.
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
he was born in the middle east

therefore he was asian.

Yes, of course.
However we're trying to debate on his ethnic appearance.

Asia is the largest continent. There's a lot of different ethnicities all different from each other, like the Chinese, the Indian, the Russian, the Taiwanese, the Japanese, the Iraqi, the Palestinian and so on...
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Originally Posted by GenkiSudo View Post
Yes, of course.
However we're trying to debate on his ethnic appearance.

Asia is a huge continent none other than the largest one. Theres a lot of different ethnicities all different from each other, like the Chinese, the Indian, the Russian, the Taiwanese, the Japanese, the Iraqi, the Palestinian and so on...

woah...you mentioned my ethnicity

Still, the fact that he was asian seems to blow ppl's minds.

Don't know why....
:P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
this is a very interesting debate he could have been quite easily not been white and on the same note we dont know what god looks like ether if there even is a god there is no way to tell also the virgin merry could have given birth because virgin meant first back then so when they said virgin they probably meant first baby
VIBE
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
woah...you mentioned my ethnicity

Still, the fact that he was asian seems to blow ppl's minds.

Don't know why....
:P

Because the stereotype of an Asian is the Chinese with its characteristic eyes... And people can't really imagine Jesus with such a face.
So people tend to forget how Asia is the largest continent and how theres a lot of different ethnicities.

But the government and the media is to blame for that... They always use the expression "Asian" or "Asian physical traits" to describe tendentiously Chinese-looking people, while citing the nationality instead for other Asians such as the Iraqi...
Last edited by GenkiSudo; Dec 29, 2008 at 08:24 AM.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
It's hardly likely that Jesus even existed.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Again, don't be stupid. Quit a few Roman historians wrote of the existence of Jesus. His name was also in the Roman records. However, whether he actually did as the Bible says is highly debatable.