ES Recruitment Drive
i hate it when my bomb malfunctions. happens too often.
Last edited by Samule; Mar 27, 2009 at 05:56 AM.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
I hate the pilot's voice.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
When people just won't shutup, It makes you want to chokeslam them out the window.
the god
The incredibly long queues and the security checks. Sure, the latter makes sure i don't crash into the ocean at 500 km/h due to a terrorist bomb, but it takes a while, and it sure as heck isn't easy when the security people speak a language that one doesn't understand. >.> (At least they switched over to english after i looked like a giant question mark)
Flying's kinda fun though, looks cool to see the clouds from above.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Eh, maybe just all the people/waiting. I haven't been in an airport for ages anyway. Maybe 2 - 3 years ago I went. The flying's is quite fun though.
It makes me wonder..
I have been only once in an airplane (to Crete and back (EDIT: Actually, that's two. Lol.)) and this is all I got:

Things I like:
  • Flying (seeing stuff from high heights, especially lightnings!)
  • The mall (before you step in to the airplane)

Things I don't like:
  • Long queues (waiting) <- Probably the most
  • Crying babies
  • Sitting
I don't like the uncomfortable and awkward-to-sleep-in seats, but also when the people in front of you have their seat too far back.
Fonzie be with you.
I hate it when you don't have the window seat ...
When your sitting next to some..Infected fat ass..Person who snores quite loud listening to the "Nature Sounds"...
I hate the restrooms...
When my Shit gets lost....
When someone steals my shit...
When someone grabs your bag by accident..and you take theirs....
Terrorist..
Thats about it...