Toribash
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Went to see Rouge one. Pretty decent

PRETTY DECENT? It is my second favourite movie this year, after Ep VII.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I still need to see it so no spoilers, no spoilers, no spoilers no spoilers.

Also, has TyZi been a member for a long time and did I just completely not see him? or new
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nah I invited him a few days ago :P

Also, I honestly did not like EP VII... Rouge one was much better, Now I am very drunk on champagne with my girlfriend equally as drunk, time to have a nice relaxed party.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Hi Sham, how have your shenanigans been?
I'm so hyped for the Assassins Creed movie lol
But its most likely gonna be shit like all the movies that get hyped and everyone waits for them to come out.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
I disliked the games, I'll probably not even attempt to watch the movie, I saw Ghostbusters(2016) Recently, it was unbearably shit.

So I've been talking to a pioneer in the multi-rotor community, we've been playing around with SDR(Software defined radio)
Last edited by Tuna; Dec 23, 2016 at 07:13 PM.
I forgot that I'm allergic to bananas and had a banana-strawberry smoothie. I puked it all up at work and am now munching on a bagel.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
How did you forget a travesty such as being allergic to yellow twistywities?