Toribash
hello space :] good to see ur still alive!

im doing good but its almost 3am and i have to leave for uni at 12 :L #FIRST DAY BACK
You're not doing good though, look at your name, you poor thing.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Hello
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Trump signing something decent, I mean, I hate the guy, but I feel as if I'm not going to see this on my facebook page, ever, because I'm friends with too many libfags.
(I'm not right-wing, nor am I left wing)

That makes two good things Trump has done, in addition to the TPP rejection. That makes him like 2 for 86.

EDIT: while I am all for more equality in STEM fields (and all other fields for that matter), signing affirmative-action style laws is not necessarily the way to do it. Some jobs have a higher percentage of male or female workers simply because those jobs generally do not interest one or the other. Day care professionals are generally going to be women, and construction workers are generally going to be men. Perhaps this is because of heavily ingrained gender roles, but perhaps not. Even if equal employment in STEM plateaus at 40/60 that's okay.
Last edited by hawkesnightmare; Mar 3, 2017 at 02:40 AM.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I dont hate what he wants to do.

I hate how he wants to do it.

I honestly thing we need to think about how our politicians are elected, yea, anyone can be a politician. But we are locked into a two party system. I want more options where its not just "opisit of what the other party wants"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
I dont hate what he wants to do.

I hate how he wants to do it.

I honestly thing we need to think about how our politicians are elected, yea, anyone can be a politician. But we are locked into a two party system. I want more options where its not just "opisit of what the other party wants"

That's the thing I never understood about the american politics, there are only 2 posible winners and it's a winner takes it all system, that just sucks.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
well it's like, each state sends a "representative" which then votes for a elective for that whole state, afterwords it comes down to 2 people and they see who has the most votes from that point and thats who wins. however the representative votes based on what the state itself votes.