Toribash
Originally Posted by boStaff View Post
except for all the family members, friends, mentors, loved ones, peers, and everyone you know will end up feeling shitty about themselves because you pulled something as selfish as ending your own life

yeah why don't you go on and say terrorism is okay because the people it doesn't happen to aren't harmed

Suicide is a personal decision, and like any decision of this magnitude it should be made after much thought and consideration.

But in the end it is a person's choice - I'm sure they took in to account other people. If they thought it was the best choice, and I'm sure they thought very carefully about it, then I don't think you can overrule then just because "someone might not like their choice".
except for all the family members, friends, mentors, loved ones, peers, and everyone you know will end up feeling shitty about themselves because you pulled something as selfish as ending your own life

yeah why don't you go on and say terrorism is okay because the people it doesn't happen to aren't harmed

"Say, I'm getting bullied to an excessive amount, being used as a tool all of the time, everyone has seen my tits, and I feel like no one loves me. I should kill myself.

Oh, I forgot! I have a loving mother, father, and brother who care about me, so I shouldn't!"

I don't think it worked like that. I think it worked like this:

"Fuck it, I have nothing to live for. I don't think I can handle this for two whole years; it seems to follow me wherever I go.

And you know what? I have a feeling that my family are going to only care about me when I'm dead, that way they can use the publicity to get more money to help them 'get over my death.'"

Plus, if I was planning suicide, do you think I would give two shits about how anyone else feels? I'M NOT GOING TO BE HERE ANYMORE, so why does it matter? It's a suicide, not a intervention. A suicide interferes with one person, not a whole group.
i'm getting bullied too so i kinda know how she felt...
well..i always try to look at it from the bright side...which she didn't...
i ain't gonna commit suicide,because i don't care about those bullies...i just let them be...

my feelings about it...

it's sad...but stupid in my eyes...why kill yourself?that's what the bullies want...stand up to the bullies xD...that's how i do it
Blargharghag
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
.... What? I couldn't make sense of any of that. Can you please re-phrase everything you just said?

What I was saying was, the reason she killed herself is she failed to think of the consequences. The reason I get hurt is because I fail to think of the consquences that would insue after I do the action.

As far as the three second thing. She didn't (once again) think about what she was doing for about three seconds. So in the end she died because of suicide. (Look up the rule of three for death)

Now I'm not making fun of her in any way shape or form. She's dead so it's rubbing salt in a wound and her not here to defend herself. But to kill yourself is an incredibly selfish thing to do. There's always some place that doesn't know who you are, or for that matter give a fuck what she did. The fact that she couldn't see that made me sick. What got me though is why didn't she just move? Cause it seemed to me that it was just over in her town was all the shit happening to her. I bet if she moved or something things WOULD have got better. I also blame the parents here though, KNOWING their kid was being bullied like this and not doing shit? THAT really made me sick.

If it was my daughter, if I hadn't already have killed her because of what she did. I would of done everything in my power to get her away from it. Cause in situations like this... where you have no one to help, the best option is to run. Don't fight battles you know you can't win.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...

It's quite obvious she didn't have a supportive family. Her parents were divorced, She didn't have any friends, mentors, or loved ones. She was alone.

It's not like her death killed others, and it can't be compared to terrorism at all.
inq.
It all comes down to what your values are, how you look at things, if you see the big picture or not.

The way I think of my decisions is:
Will this affect me in a year? 5 years? 10 years?

Being bullied for the stuff she did is like having your 15 minutes of fame (or hate in this case). It fades away with time.

I definitely would not have killed myself, because the way I see it, the very fact that I'm alive and can make a change in peoples' lives is enough to overrule any suicidal thought I may have.
I'm more focused on Felix jumped from space, Epic milestone for mankind.
Show some Love.
Originally Posted by thejesut View Post
I'm more focused on Felix jumped from space, Epic milestone for mankind.

Yet she still gets more publicity then he did. >_>
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
That guy that posted her pics is really an 'idiot' i don't know how to call them, he's a fucking child that pretended to look mature by his actions and he didn't thought that he can change someone's life, that girl really loved him but he killed her..incredible
does anyone with more knowledge on the events have any information on how I would make an accurate amanda todd mod for toribash?
the god