ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Well, the forge is 75k each. I offer 40k each. Sounds reasonable to me for flames that fuck up while moving.

anyways, 90k

Unique flames that are difficult to forge have a better resale value not many people know how to forge it. I appreciate your interest, but these flames have received 100,000+ toricredits offers in the past, so no thank you.
I know how to forge and this doesn't seem to be very hard.
But I dont want to start an argument or something about forging so. 100k. Would like a counter offer.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I know how to forge and this doesn't seem to be very hard.
But I dont want to start an argument or something about forging so. 100k. Would like a counter offer.

120,000 toricredits.
110k max

Sorry, I'm going to hold firm at 120,000 toricredits. If you don't want to buy them for that price, it's fine. I have no issues keeping such unique flames.
Uhm, I'll do 120k when I sell some things. Don't got internet for some days from now but I would love to buy them when Im back.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
>2014
>not buying sirl's flames

I have a few extra flames in my inventory that I haven't added to the first post. You can find them here:
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_inven...&userid=430384
Last edited by sirl; Aug 13, 2014 at 04:51 PM.
I reworked the first post to take up less space. Also added three new dual flame pairs!

Originally Posted by rot3ex View Post
Superkeest-70k

Definitely not. I believe my highest offer was 100,000 toricredits that I received in game, and even then I did not consider it.
Originally Posted by Alien View Post
big ball of flame 75k

I'll pass on that offer as well. Thank you for your interest, though!