Toribash
Original Post
A small clan competition/practice.
Ohi thar.

Although i listed some people to be on the team for the nabi clan brawl event, it is not a final team; it can be changed.

I think the best thing to do would be to make a small competition/practice with all Alphas who want to participate in this event (we do need at least 3) to get together in a server one fine day and play each other to see who is more dominant in deltabox.tbm mod. The 3 best will represent our clan in the competition. This will make it more fair for everyone who wants to join as well as make our team as refined as it can be.

So far 5 people expressed interest in joining, but I'm perfectly content to be a substitute, since i don't fancy deltabox that much, to be honest.

Now, this is a little difficult to orchestrate seeing how most all of us have different time zones. Right now I am proposing the date and time to be this Sunday, at 17:00 GMT.
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

If someone can't make it we may re-work it.
Last edited by Odlov; Sep 27, 2008 at 11:22 PM.
also if you have a windows computer and you click on thr clock twice you can go to the other tab and it tells you your timezone.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Originally Posted by ramenlover View Post
also if you have a windows computer and you click on thr clock twice you can go to the other tab and it tells you your timezone.

Nice, thanks
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
Nice, thanks

np. a little trick i found out a while ago.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
sunday at 17 gmt is fine for me, as long it won't take longer than 45 mins
It has to start somewhere. It has to start somehow. What better place than here. What better time than now

wah-wah chicka wah-wah chicka-chicka-chicka
Originally Posted by 0815Rocker View Post
sunday at 17 gmt is fine for me, as long it won't take longer than 45 mins

Hey, i posted announcement just now with different date.

Check it out and see if you are open then ;)