ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Computers are borkin one after the other
Hey hey fellahs ,I just wanned you guys to know i will be off a while, since my last computer borked ive been on a shitty compo which now as it seems also borked (grrRr the new pr0ns =/ lollol) and is now desicated with a screwdriver though not blown into pieces with dynamites and granades as i first considderd, as i tought it would be better to resolve the problem instead of making more of them.

with that said im on a lookout for a new one aswell, to bad its a shitload of crapzy deals everywhere, with those highly overpriced "dell" and "hp" junkmachines, but im going for a search asap anyway.

bash some extra toris for me and hope for me to be back soon, i wish ya all are in good health and are taking care of yaselves. peace
Aww, well we'll be waiting :P

I'm actually planning on getting a new one myself soon, but I've no cle yet as to what I'll buy.
mhh that sucks stabberz :/

lets hope you make it back and quick in one piece.

an alternative for using some online shops with those dell and hp crap is to go around and search for a local computer store. they dont have to be big, but they have better offers 90% of the time than those complete dell/hp/alienware packs. they also build them together for you if you are unsure about such stuff.
Also, if you are in america, you could check out newegg, they have great deals on single parts. If you can figure out how to slap them together, you can save bundles

[T]
#hi