ES Recruitment Drive
Yes agentmax, you're right about what you said @ me. But things would also be better if pot was legal and alcohol was not. Violence would reduce, crime would diminish, etc. Bad things would also happen, sure, like... well, I can't think of any right now, but there are bad things.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
The fact that your grammar and spelling is worse then mine. Just amazes me, I have some shitty grammar.

I got the that 70's show reference (even if you didn't intend it)

I am against it for this sole reason. It's still illegal so why risk getting put in prison for a few hours. Hours I will never get back, hours I might have sexual actions done upon by other males, and frankly I more then likely won't smoke regular cigs or drink any type of alcohol.

Did you want to make me laugh? The reason alcohol is legal is because it's socially acceptable. If in the pass instead of alcohol being socially acceptable and weed was. I can bet money that people would be fighting for the right for alcohol to be legal.

^ In my statement above can someone prove me wrong? I honestly think this time I'm spot on (which isn't often)

Now, at my opinion, the reason alcohol was legallized was, apart from what you have said, because the ingredients where located within the states, so they did not require any external ingredients. Now with weed, we all know the best weed is not located in the states, is in the overseas. Thereafter, if the USA legalizes weed, they would have to either import it ( which would decrease earnings ) or plant a whole bunch of marijuana scattered in different states, and to start doing so, would take time.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
The only reason you're against it is because it's illegal? I can assume you're gay right (judging by you saying you want to fuck men)? Gays can't marry. It's illegal. Are you against gay marriage now?

You've got to fight for social change, you know. Else, nothing'll happen.

Taking a saying that I heard from Zayex and the other 6 billion people in the world has probably said in their life time.

Don't put words in my mouth. I know what I am against, I understand the opposition, and I'm not willing to just blather out nonsense just because someone says something I don't like. Also to refute your WILD (and I do mean wild) ACCUSATION! I am not gay. I have never said the phrase you just posted IN MY LIFE! (Form of slander I will have you know, if I'm not mistaken) Also I know why things are illegal, I am against some things that are legal. If we didn't have such a horrible time with the bootleggers and if the ingredients weren't found in the states as BoingBoing pointed out, I would be against alcohol being legal. I almost forgot to answer your question. I am not against gay marriage, cause even though I'm not gay I don't understand the logic of two heterosexual people who hate each other being able to marry and two homosexual people who love each other can't.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Taking a saying that I heard from Zayex and the other 6 billion people in the world has probably said in their life time.

Don't put words in my mouth. I know what I am against, I understand the opposition, and I'm not willing to just blather out nonsense just because someone says something I don't like. Also to refute your WILD (and I do mean wild) ACCUSATION! I am not gay. I have never said the phrase you just posted IN MY LIFE! (Form of slander I will have you know, if I'm not mistaken) Also I know why things are illegal, I am against some things that are legal. If we didn't have such a horrible time with the bootleggers and if the ingredients weren't found in the states as BoingBoing pointed out, I would be against alcohol being legal. I almost forgot to answer your question. I am not against gay marriage, cause even though I'm not gay I don't understand the logic of two heterosexual people who hate each other being able to marry and two homosexual people who love each other can't.

Well, I'm not arguing with you, you're right.

And ele is a retard rofl.
Err...so everybody forgot about my opinion? *claps*
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Don't put words in my mouth. I know what I am against, I understand the opposition, and I'm not willing to just blather out nonsense just because someone says something I don't like. Also to refute your WILD (and I do mean wild) ACCUSATION! I am not gay. I have never said the phrase you just posted IN MY LIFE! (Form of slander I will have you know, if I'm not mistaken )

Let's get logical dude.
Heres what you said -
Hours I will never get back, hours I might have sexual actions done upon by other males

Now, look at your sentence. This reads that while you don't want to be in jail because you'd rather spend your time performing sexual acts on men.

I realise, now that you've made such a huge deal about it, that what you were actually trying to say was that you don't want to be raped in prison. I didn't understand the first time because I read your sentence logically and with the expectation that you were able to write a coherent sentence.

Grammar is really important. If you don't know grammar people might think your gay.

Also I know why things are illegal, I am against some things that are legal. If we didn't have such a horrible time with the bootleggers and if the ingredients weren't found in the states as BoingBoing pointed out, I would be against alcohol being legal. I almost forgot to answer your question. I am not against gay marriage, cause even though I'm not gay I don't understand the logic of two heterosexual people who hate each other being able to marry and two homosexual people who love each other can't.

First off, what BoingBoing said was fucking retarded and isn't the truth at all (no offence BoingBoing, I still think you're cool). So don't go basing any more of your attitudes with that idea anymore.

Again, with the gay thing, I was trying to make my reasons easier to understand for you by making it relatable.

EDIT:
Also, Zayex, I didn't pull you up on this before, but since you called me a retard -

Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
The only negative effects marijuana has, is it creates estrogen (the female hormone) which can cause "bitch tits" to form on young adult males.

Marijuana doesn't create oestrogen, you mental giant, it lowers testosterone.
Last edited by Ele; Dec 3, 2012 at 10:20 AM.
Also, everybody here who's against legalising it, I guarantee has never tried it.

Huge logical fallacy. One does not need to do something to hold an opinion on it. You remind me of the people who post shitty photoshop filter spam then when someone criticises it they say "I'd like to see you do better".

Marijuana has some insane and widespread effects. Please educate yourself on the subject before you make a judgement. Just having smoked it does not make you informed on the subject.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long-te...ts_of_cannabis
http://scholar.google.com.au/scholar...1%2C5&as_sdtp= (not sure what subscriptions you hold so gave you the general link to help you find articles yourself)
Please try to stick to peer reviewed articles, not evidence you find on Facebook, twitter, or youtube comments.
Sure, but it's not even a tenth as bad as lighting a cig.

Cigs are ridiculously bad, not just to the user but to everyone around them. Cigs should definitely be outlawed. However cigarettes being legal is not a justification for the legalization of marijuana; "other people are allowed to make bad choices so we should be too". This and that are not related.

Being peaceful or not has nothing to do with it. People are dumb enough to do it, so there should be laws against it.

If I say that I find killing people to be serene and peaceful then will you start lobbying to legalize murder? Buddy have you even tried murder? *derp*
Now, look at your sentence. This reads that while you don't want to be in jail because you'd rather spend your time performing sexual acts on men.

I realise, now that you've made such a huge deal about it, that what you were actually trying to say was that you don't want to be raped in prison. I didn't understand the first time because I read your sentence logically and with the expectation that you were able to write a coherent sentence.

Grammar is really important. If you don't know grammar people might think your gay.

Agree 100%

It definitely looked like he was upset about not having enough time to fuck men.
Also yeah, you're right. I used a bad term. It still gives you bitch tits though, but w/e

Also sorry for calling you a retard, when the above post clearly states otherwise XD

/sarcasm if you couldn't tell.
Last edited by Zayex; Dec 3, 2012 at 11:33 AM.
Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
Huge logical fallacy. One does not need to do something to hold an opinion on it. You remind me of the people who post shitty photoshop filter spam then when someone criticises it they say "I'd like to see you do better".

I never said it discredits them from having an opinion. What I did was make an observation. You remind me of an unknowingly sophistic, bald, bearded guy that was in my phil class.
Marijuana has some insane and widespread effects. Please educate yourself on the subject before you make a judgement. Just having smoked it does not make you informed on the subject.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long-te...ts_of_cannabis
http://scholar.google.com.au/scholar...1%2C5&as_sdtp= (not sure what subscriptions you hold so gave you the general link to help you find articles yourself)
Please try to stick to peer reviewed articles, not evidence you find on Facebook, twitter, or youtube comments.

Where's the evidence that I'm uneducated in weed-dom? Every fact I've stated in this thread is true and every argument I made is my own opinion. Please read my shit before you decide to roll in it.

Cigs are ridiculously bad, not just to the user but to everyone around them. Cigs should definitely be outlawed. However cigarettes being legal is not a justification for the legalization of marijuana; "other people are allowed to make bad choices so we should be too". This and that are not related.

I didn't mean to imply that cigs should be outlawed. What I intended to imply was that cigs are socially acceptable, and, since marijuana's so many times less harmful, marijuana should be viewed in the same or better light.
Being peaceful or not has nothing to do with it. People are dumb enough to do it, so there should be laws against it.

Did I say that? No.
If I say that I find killing people to be serene and peaceful then will you start lobbying to legalize murder? Buddy have you even tried murder? *derp*

Did I say that? No.
Reply to what I actually type, not your distorted vision of what I type. *derp*

EDIT:
Oh Zayex. You're such a sideline cheerer, lol. And again, you're completely wrong. Lack of testosterone =/= breasts. Get it into your head.
Last edited by Ele; Dec 3, 2012 at 12:26 PM.
Let's get logical dude.
Heres what you said -

First off, what BoingBoing said was fucking retarded and isn't the truth at all (no offence BoingBoing, I still think you're cool). So don't go basing any more of your attitudes with that idea anymore.

Again, with the gay thing, I was trying to make my reasons easier to understand for you by making it relatable.

EDIT:
Also, Zayex, I didn't pull you up on this before, but since you called me a retard -

Marijuana doesn't create oestrogen, you mental giant, it lowers testosterone.

AH! I see what you mean. I forgot to put me and had so it should of shown up as. Hours I will never get back, hours I might have had sexual actions done upon me by other males
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
Also yeah, you're right. I used a bad term. It still gives you bitch tits though, but w/e

Also sorry for calling you a retard, when the above post clearly states otherwise XD

/sarcasm if you couldn't tell.

I hate to the be TRUE RETARD for asking this but... da fuck is bitch tits?
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...