Ranking
No to Hycx.
Apathy to 80J4N
Former Toribasher. Never any good though.
Rest in peace Tint.
Originally Posted by Hycx View Post
Kris: If one player like hampa is wanting clan, and send one pm to try join, you will say no?

That we will. Just because someone has some little fancy title like "Game Creator" or whatever doesn't mean that they deserve a better chance at joining this clan than a regular member.
Originally Posted by Hycx View Post
Why say no only because I wanted to join?

I don't know you, so I'm apathetic on your joining. It's a no if you PMed Danzos about joining. If a clan is invite-only, then you must get to know the members and have them like you before you will get invited.

Currently, you have three absolute noes and two unsure noes (due to the supposed PM to Danzos, which you aren't helping to make unbelievable).
Panzer Tank was given a one week trial by Toast,
Thoughts go here.
Former Toribasher. Never any good though.
Rest in peace Tint.
No
He PM'd me saying something about one week trial but i couldn't understand shit of it.
It's All About Expansion
I thought he might be good here so Kris and I came to decision that a 1 week trial would be appropriate. I told him to stay active and to get to you know you guys so he can interoperate that however he wants (hence the pm's). Give him a chance.
Originally Posted by PanzerTank
Im here to get to know u so im gonna get know u like what u like and what u like doing the best
so i hope that u pm back im on everyday it just depends if what to know someone new

Nah
It's All About Expansion
No thanks then.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.