Ranking
gloomy, anyways what should we talk about? i wanna distract myself
how about recruitment? do we have a recruiter? or anything else
We can do like an on the spot recruitment thing. But they have to meet our shitty unbelievably high standards. But of course we need multiple members of this clan to approve of it before we can include it as a thing we do

I vote yes \o/
MY LIST OF COOL PEOPLE
MagmaClash Spastic023 ghostz11 Brie
I like high standards, ppl should be funny, skilled ingame, fluent in english(i'm not so i'm a hypocritical asshole), must write a nice paragraph long app,etc etc

High standards ftw
Making altar to spam clan thread is not funny.
Yes it's altar because I don't want to argue with autocorrect.

Also, just because you aren't in the clan doesn't mean we can't play other games together.

High application standards are hard, I am trying to get us to merge with new era, so we can be stronger together.

KnC is bound to die at this rate anyways.
b3 will leave <- calling it, and the clan will drop, leaving me and Bo and gluck and xxzdzd (not counting t00th cuz he is bad, not forgotten tho)
Last edited by Money; Nov 27, 2015 at 06:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Nah, I have more pressing matters to deal with than to mope over our lost membros... Like college
-----
I also really like being co lead in a clan huehuehue
Last edited by b3aquino; Nov 28, 2015 at 03:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
MY LIST OF COOL PEOPLE
MagmaClash Spastic023 ghostz11 Brie
i never knew how clans could merge, is it like, allying?, or making a new clan or something? explain pls
Bye bebehlayun, have fun wherever you go.
Merging with would be fun, new memebers are always fun.
Guys what do you think of this idea?
hmmm idk wtf merging is like, but if it has benefits i guess sure, maybe it wouldn't be bad

peep my hot fire replay tho cnc it
Attached Files
!!Mxxx- Snapped.rpl (167.5 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Whale; Nov 30, 2015 at 10:57 AM. Reason: revised replay
brbeh, will be joining again in march/april/may/june/july 2k16.
Kay?
Kay.
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
Sooooo...I HAVE A COMPUTER FOR A WEEK

Only problem is that my internet has gone to shit, its going to take about 4 hours to download toribash buuuuut I get to play it.

such excite, many play. Oh and I'm down for the merge thing, but are we merging into them or are they merging into us ?