Ranking
No one cares about your slideshow.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Hush the slides are a good way to present the techniques in a non-linear fashion.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
use [.slideshow][./slideshow] and place [.slide] [./slide] in between the slideshow command. slides can contain images and shit, just treat it like a different post if u get me
do note that this only works for op posts on a thread
its how people used to do that auto music thing on a thread.
if its not on op you can use slides to hide videos and add ?autoplay= 1 to the end of a youtube video
however theyve fixed it now so it always reverts back to autoplay=0
Last edited by RedPanda; Jul 5, 2017 at 11:28 PM.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
We tried this and its fuck ugly. Nothing is better or more functional than a simple list to scroll down and read.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
yall probably didnt do it right. ill format it and pm u the code so u can see how it looks yourself
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
I'd love to send you the code but the thread for it is who the fuck knows where since aquita moves all old/closed threads into one giant thread of ancient shit. I don't know why aquita thought it would be a good idea to mash all of Team Aikido's history into one useless thread that does nothing except make it impossible to find anything old.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
yeah im having trouble finding the old thread too. i guess i can see where hes coming from with the whole big thread thing to make it a little more organized
I've been away for a while and I just recently got to check this board. You guys really made alot of progress developing new techniques, keep it up broskis

i am a bird now - Lil B