people playing: 107, servers online: 35, games played: 136,894,662 Top Player: Savior4

  Toribash Community » elerk » Tori Legends
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Jun 1, 2017   #21
Oaky
Dude
 
Master Belt
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 303
Clan: Evil



Hello NO.
Theres no doubt that NO has and had very important members who did a lot for the community and absolutely deserve to be legend.

Now my question is, what were the things you did for this community as a clan and not as single persons?
(Except winning clan league once)
evil Führer of Evil
Oaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2017   #22
basic
Senior Member
 
9th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 968



they won clan league once
basic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2017   #23
hipotibor
ub3r
 
10th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,295
Clan: duck



Dead clan.
01101011 01101111 01101011 01110101 01101010 01101001 01101110
click here to save starving african children
hipotibor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2017   #24
hanz0
learning to doctor
don't bother me
 
4th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 11,972
Clan: NO



Originally Posted by Sunther View Post
Y u get no pissname?



if you're referring to me, it's because i don't want one

Originally Posted by Fake View Post
Nice clan, can i join?

read my tag

Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
Hello NO.
Theres no doubt that NO has and had very important members who did a lot for the community and absolutely deserve to be legend.

Now my question is, what were the things you did for this community as a clan and not as single persons?
(Except winning clan league once)

hi that's a good question
i think the definition of a legendary clan has always sorta been in contention because as you've said it can be challenging to distinguish the achievements of a clan from the achievements of its members

that said, i'd say that [no] was one of the prototypical and certainly among the most successful 'social clans' - at a time when the vast majority of clans were known for and recruiting based on ingame skill, our screening has always consisted purely of 'do we like hanging out with you?', and that has led to a really close group of members. many of our members have met up and become good friends in real life and as ed said, we still continue to chat and play other games together very frequently (except me, i'm stuck in medical school forever).

obviously in the context of the toribash community that's harder to qualify, but i think you can recognized based purely on the responses so far in this thread that (for better or worse) we've tended to be a very outspoken and involved group and have a well-established reputation.

anyway time to head over to the hospital, bye

clan video to be posted soon

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
hanz0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2017   #25
Faint
Chatterbox
 
8th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,698
Clan: NO



nani
Faint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2017   #26
Oaky
Dude
 
Master Belt
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 303
Clan: Evil



Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post

hi that's a good question
i think the definition of a legendary clan has always sorta been in contention because as you've said it can be challenging to distinguish the achievements of a clan from the achievements of its members

that said, i'd say that [no] was one of the prototypical and certainly among the most successful 'social clans' - at a time when the vast majority of clans were known for and recruiting based on ingame skill, our screening has always consisted purely of 'do we like hanging out with you?', and that has led to a really close group of members. many of our members have met up and become good friends in real life and as ed said, we still continue to chat and play other games together very frequently (except me, i'm stuck in medical school forever).

obviously in the context of the toribash community that's harder to qualify, but i think you can recognized based purely on the responses so far in this thread that (for better or worse) we've tended to be a very outspoken and involved group and have a well-established reputation.

anyway time to head over to the hospital, bye

clan video to be posted soon

Alright then, first off, congratulations for becoming legendary.
Gotta say im not fully convinced with the whole system. Don't get me wrong, when theres a clan that deserves Legend status besides RAWR and bncy its prbably NO.
But imo there should be guidelines for becoming legend. Kinda weird that you just become legendary by being a bunch of good friends, dont you think?
evil Führer of Evil
Oaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2017   #27
Nope
Forumite
 
10th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 1,650
Clan: All Stars



FIRST
Nope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2017   #28
AussieCunt
Senior Member
 
Embroidered [duck] Skin Belt
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,149



Throw back to that CL being the one that pissed Bodhisattva off? ([NO] beat [Alpha]).

Certainly a legendary clan, but I wonder if death will always be part of the critera for clan legends
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon


<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
AussieCunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2017   #29
Faint
Chatterbox
 
8th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,698
Clan: NO



Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
Alright then, first off, congratulations for becoming legendary.
Gotta say im not fully convinced with the whole system. Don't get me wrong, when theres a clan that deserves Legend status besides RAWR and bncy its prbably NO.
But imo there should be guidelines for becoming legend. Kinda weird that you just become legendary by being a bunch of good friends, dont you think?

yeah because we had any say in whether this clan would become legendary or not lmao, if you haven't noticed me and gynx aren't clan admins anymore.

fear is the one that decided to give the clan the legendary status so if hanz0's post doesn't suffice then ask fear.


also yeah aussiecunt clans have to die to become legendary.

Last edited by Faint; Jun 1, 2017 at 05:39 PM..
Faint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2017   #30
Viddah
KING MARKETEER
 
8th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 484



<faint> fear make us legendary
<fear> no
<faint> please
<fear> ok
hi im viddah and im NOT gay
BUY MY STUFF
Viddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:27 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ragdoll fighting game physics fighting game ragdoll fighting physics funmotion joints martial arts karate pc mac free game turn based game