ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Rhom. Cage Release!
Hi Guys!

I made another mod, this time, competitive, so all of you can challenge your inner hokage and beat eveyone up in this crazy Rhombicuboctahedron. Don't worry sparrers and tricksters, I though of you too!
This mod comes with two versions, the competitive mode I mentioned above, or a calmer, more cooperative sparring/tricking mode.

A brief explanation on the mod.

The competitive mod is named rhom_cage, rhom coming from Rhombicuboctahedron, a 26 faced polyhedron. However, this one's hollow if you didn't use common sense.
The competitive mod has 25 Turn Frames and 375 Match Frames, sumarizing it, there's 15 turns. Both dismemberment and fracture threshold are 100, the reaction time is 30 seconds, you can grab the walls too, and... what makes this mod so special is... theres no gravity!

"So we're basically stuck in a hollow 26 sided polygon?"
- You may be asking yourself. Yes, you are!

More of the sparring/tricking mod now, it's the same Rhombicub- I give up, you get it right? The turn frames are now 10, and the match frames are 750, for a brief challenging spar.

OK! OK! Less talking more showing right?

Preview :: Screenshots

Preview :: GIFS

Summing up this presentation mod release, I'd like to thank Gnaww for helping me out with the quality GIFs. Special props to that sweet lad! Hopefully you, reading this right now, will like this mod I've made.

EDIT:: Added new faster version.
Attached Files
rhom_sparring_cage.tbm (19.6 KB, 26 views)
rhom_cage.tbm (19.6 KB, 17 views)
rhom_demo.rpl (352.7 KB, 7 views)
rhom_cage_faster.tbm (22.1 KB, 10 views)
rhom_sparring_cage_faster.tbm (22.1 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Halu; Jul 5, 2018 at 09:21 PM.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca