ES Recruitment Drive
My name is Filipe , You can call me Lipe I'm applying to this clan because im a good player and i like to much help in clan wars

My belt is white belt in F0xAy , But i have another account im black belt in You69Down

My age is 14

Im active in forum and in the game Because I LIKE TORIBASH XD

And im good in mushu , boxshu , aikido , wushu

My Friend is ToribashG6/ZeusZV

My previous clan is Predator or Orion/Spartans

IM GOOD AT FOOTBALL and im pro in PIERCING BLOW (PB) if you like to play whit me

Thanks for the time
GoooooooooooooooD ByE
---------------------------------______________________--------------------------------------
My name is arjun and you can call me whatever u like. I live in Chandigarh, India. I am 22 years old and I always play this game in my free time. I am usually in the game and I am a active guy in the game as well as forum.

I am Black Belt. I am a good player and won several tournaments. There are many mods that I play like Judo Aikido and Mushu/Wushu.

I am best at Judo and Aikido and I have done a recruitment test with a player of your clan and I won with 5-2 The player name was SFCS and I am sharing a replay of my last victory.

I wanted to join this clan as this clan seems to be a nice clan and I contributes to the clan as well like I will donate TC to the bank for the development of the clan and I can help in clan events , in wars etc

Have a nice day
Sorry guys for the inactivity ^^ i hope you can understand this :3
Originally Posted by F0xAy View Post
My name is Filipe , You can call me Lipe I'm applying to this clan because im a good player and i like to much help in clan wars

My belt is white belt in F0xAy , But i have another account im black belt in You69Down

My age is 14

Im active in forum and in the game Because I LIKE TORIBASH XD

And im good in mushu , boxshu , aikido , wushu

My Friend is ToribashG6/ZeusZV

My previous clan is Predator or Orion/Spartans

IM GOOD AT FOOTBALL and im pro in PIERCING BLOW (PB) if you like to play whit me

Thanks for the time
GoooooooooooooooD ByE
---------------------------------______________________--------------------------------------

F0xAy why you dont use your main account? and what is the reason that makes you like to join this clan? ermm just wait for another response, im NETRAL
Originally Posted by Shandle View Post
My name is arjun and you can call me whatever u like. I live in Chandigarh, India. I am 22 years old and I always play this game in my free time. I am usually in the game and I am a active guy in the game as well as forum.

I am Black Belt. I am a good player and won several tournaments. There are many mods that I play like Judo Aikido and Mushu/Wushu.

I am best at Judo and Aikido and I have done a recruitment test with a player of your clan and I won with 5-2 The player name was SFCS and I am sharing a replay of my last victory.

I wanted to join this clan as this clan seems to be a nice clan and I contributes to the clan as well like I will donate TC to the bank for the development of the clan and I can help in clan events , in wars etc

Have a nice day

hmm thats not a recruitment test but nevermind. i say YESto this because i like your atittude just wait for another response
-----
Originally Posted by Renascitur View Post
It's fine Posiden, as long as it takes ;). I can't wait for the clan to get back on, so I can meet some of my future clan m8's( I hope)

Originally Posted by Renascitur View Post
Guys i don't know that i'd like to join Ocean anymore. Out of 20 people i've only met two people. Some people have been gone for weeks at a time. I really wanna join this clan, but if it gets this inactive idk. The last war was 6 days ago .-.. My whole personality is based off progress, but i haven't seen much here.

No hard feelings i still think this is a awesome clan but i wish it was more active.

sorry renacitur for our inactivity :>. your application is awesome erm im say YES for this. yeah wait for other response ^^
Last edited by SFCS; Apr 30, 2016 at 01:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
patriot00

I was a clan leader before and I am a experienced guy

Hope for a good reply. Have a nice day.
Attached Files
Recruitment session.rpl (30.2 KB, 2 views)