Toribash
Original Post
Why do people say they hate toribash but play it anyway?
Well I am one of the people who are like this. I hate this game so much, it pisses me off more than any other game I play, yet I keep playing it every day. And I am not the only one, I have met many people like this. Please tell me why you think people do this.
Some of the people that fit into this catagory that I have met - three to be specific - don't like playing the game, but instead like winding up little kids or some of the older players over the internet. AKA - Trolls/Bullies.

That's all that really comes to mind. If you don't like playing the game then you probably should play something different that's either easier or gives you 'pleasure.'
You want to get better at Toribash but you hate the fact that you get your ass handed to you so often. You like competition but you hate losing. Fortunately your will to get better is strong and therefore its worth the frustration of losing.

Do I win?
"Fear not the Tori who has practiced 10,000 openers once, but fear the Tori who has practiced one opener 10,000 times."
again the wise words of DaNooB23 have brought tears to all of our eyes
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
It's a common practice...
Lose all my tc in betting servers = I quit
Lose all my items dueling = I quit
Banned by staff members = I quit

It's a love and hate relationship for many. But it is as most members say:
There is no such thing as "quitting" Toribash.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I don't play toribash, because I have better things to do with my very limited free time than dismembering ragdolls for no apparent reason.

It was more fun when I was 12.
Not having much free time sucks.

Also it's Toribash. It's one of the best free games you can get on the internets and it's free.
You want to be like the guys you see in the videos.

So you try it and you suck so you hate the game.

But you still want to be like them.

So you try again.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Here's my story. I say I hate Toribash, because I hate it. I see it as a pointless waste of time. I don't believe in gaming, maybe except some really cool HIPSTER lan party with VIP people, VIP computers, VIP everything + girls. WHY? Because the games are both pointless, bring no satisfaction to me and, you know, only get me mad and sad and... and.. and.

Why do I not really quit? Because, idk, I suck I'm not strong enough, etc.

Another thing I hate about games: they are all either too ugly or too simple. Always. For example, in Skyrim the biggest rip-off is that they took off athletics and acrobatics.

So you're the very leveled super-man guy and you run slower than any average high school student who does running as part of their training + they are not too big / fat. WTF? That's rip-off.

In Toribash - they same thing. I know about everything in the game, but the only thing I can do with Toribash is face some generic random noob players who don't speak. (!!)
Originally Posted by 5brickbomzh View Post
Here's my story. I say I hate Toribash, because I hate it. I see it as a pointless waste of time. I don't believe in gaming, maybe except some really cool HIPSTER lan party with VIP people, VIP computers, VIP everything + girls. WHY? Because the games are both pointless, bring no satisfaction to me and, you know, only get me mad and sad and... and.. and.

Why do I not really quit? Because, idk, I suck I'm not strong enough, etc.

Another thing I hate about games: they are all either too ugly or too simple. Always. For example, in Skyrim the biggest rip-off is that they took off athletics and acrobatics.

So you're the very leveled super-man guy and you run slower than any average high school student who does running as part of their training + they are not too big / fat. WTF? That's rip-off.

In Toribash - they same thing. I know about everything in the game, but the only thing I can do with Toribash is face some generic random noob players who don't speak. (!!)

...What?

Anyways, most people who do this are either trolls (like the one in my picture), or people who are impatient, but want to be really good.
meh
. viiiiiiiid