ES Recruitment Drive
Every time I read this thread my day is brightened just that much more.

I will delete you.
Last edited by Nomad; Jan 30, 2016 at 11:57 PM.
Preposterously dank.
be nice to everyone and treat them with respect
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
hello buddies friends and pals i am here to say that today and tomorrow you will all succeed, all you have to do is to believe and have faith in baby jesus

amen!
remember friends, swords are dangerous and are not to be tampered with

you may lose an eye or more, just be careful and exercise caution around sharp objects!
Psh what is all this good kid stuff. Man I'm such a bad kid that I do unspeakable things. Like the other day there was a label on my mattress that said "do not remove", I cut it off. I also eat outside of recommended eating times without regard for balanced meals, I'm a hard core bad kid.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
Psh what is all this good kid stuff. Man I'm such a bad kid that I do unspeakable things. Like the other day there was a label on my mattress that said "do not remove", I cut it off. I also eat outside of recommended eating times without regard for balanced meals, I'm a hard core bad kid.

That's awful! My mom would wash my mouth out with soap if I ever said anything like that!
Last edited by millie; Feb 3, 2016 at 02:37 AM.
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post

hey man, you're a bad influence. my mom will hear about this!