Ranking
Original Post
Computer Help with TB
Ok, i done did disk defrag, i done tried gamebooster, i done tried advanced system care, i done tried disk cleanup, i done tried cleaning out my C, i done tried a full scan and didn't detect anything.

TB won't work, gives me bugged texts at the menu, runs SUPER slow, and the fps goes to max of 6. My computer is made for gaming only, and it runs every game but this smooth. I updated my Intel, I even tried to delete Games folder, and redownload toribash. I took out Proccess programs that i didn't need running.

I looked on Task Manager, and toribash does 100% of my CPU Usage, it makes my CPU sky rocket on the Performance.

My Computer is a Windows 7 Ultimate, Dell Dimension E510.
It was a windows XP, got a virus that fried my hard drive to where i couldn't start it up without getting blue screen. Took it to the shop, they fixed it back, brung it home, got blue screen a few days later, took it back to shop, they did it again, got it again. Fixed it again, bought windows Vista, and windows 7 CD.(it was out of the factory as a Windows XP Home Edition, Windows Vista compatible) I downloaded it up to Windows Vista, then upgraded it from windows Vista to Windows 7, and bought Norton 360 and never crashed.

Computer Info:

Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 2.80GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
Installed MEmory (RAM): 1.00GB
System Type: 32-bit Operating System
System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
System MOdel: Dell DM051
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600)
BIOS: Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version 1.10 A05
Memory: 1024MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 11

SS of TB:

I done did, Intel is updated.

P.S. this may sound weird, but i did /opt hud 0, and it increased my FPS to 15-20
Last edited by LiLRJ; May 8, 2011 at 10:16 PM.
I did, I just overlooked that part sorry. Try changing the font to somthing else? I don't think that would do it. But It's helped me in other games.
Belt: 9th Dan BlackBelt
Clan: Jolly Roger
i can play other games with no problem, just toribash is giving me the problems
-----
it's not toribash, i found out if gamebooster dosn't do a thing, then someone in my computer's hard drive is bugging up toribash to where i can't play, meaning something is attacking the toribash client on my computer that makes me fps like crazy, but my virus scanner didn't detect a thing -.-. So toribash and my computer can run toghter, just a bug/virus is attacking it when it runs.
-----
I'm about to crash my hard drive, and redownload XP, hoping that will do better
Last edited by LiLRJ; May 8, 2011 at 11:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You have the 3.9.1?

Download the 3.9

My link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V6851Z8D

RKG
Last edited by RKG; May 9, 2011 at 12:42 AM.
SEND ME TC 4FREE
This surely is a driver issue. Seeing as you have a desktop computer, you can open it up so see what the graphics card is called. It's a card mounted horizontally on the motherboard on a contact named "PCI-Ex16" or simply "PCI", as your computer is a bit old. Make sure it's slotted correctly, and then try to restart. The reason to why this card doesn't show on your system details is a lack of drivers, so when you find out what it's called (It should say on the card), let us know and we'll find you a proper driver. I suspect it's called ATI, as you just upgraded to Windows 7, and that is known to cooperate poorly with ATI's newest drivers. ATI's newest drivers supports OpenGL, which makes them able to run Toribash properly.
Last edited by aslask; May 9, 2011 at 03:12 PM.