Ranking
Original Post
Looking for Advanced Modders
I am currently seeking out advanced modders for a colaberation to create a unique mod pack.

The objective is to have a team that not only understands the basic concept of design and placement but dispalys a wide veriety of different skills. This will alow the mods to become functional to the point where no other mods can compare.

The Requirements

1. Member must have proper knowledge of his/her modding tool.

2. MUST understand how to use the Game Rules
ex: -engage player pos
- Flags
-engage player rot
-Dq
ect...

3. Knowledge of advanced body modding

4. Understanding the full use of note pad editing

5. Advance knowledge of object functions

ex: - adding joints for movement or hold connections
-Rotation
-Realistic design
- Size adjustment
-Friction/ bounce ect.....

6. Able to combine different aspects regarding "function to object" to create different purposes for the structure.

-----------------------------------
Please DO NOT post here , instead PM me .

Include your specific skills ( body modding , joint knowledge, ect..) and the mods you have created along with a quick description of yourself and I will reply to you as soon as possible.
If you have a problem...if no one else can help...and if you can find them...maybe you can hire... http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=108

not that it is any of my business, but I am pretty sure that trichard is on the mod team ~Echo
Last edited by Echoforce; Jan 18, 2012 at 04:02 AM.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

Originally Posted by ClockworkMonkey View Post
If you have a problem...if no one else can help...and if you can find them...maybe you can hire... http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=108

Yeah, the Mod Team might be a good idea.
I know I've been semi-inactive for a long time, but I might be able to help with a thing or two.
Semi-inactive meaning "sometimes lurking, but not actually doing much".

Also...
Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post
1. Member must have proper knowledge of his/her modding tool.
4. Understanding the full use of notepad editing

Wouldn't these be the same thing?
Unless you mean WorldBuilder (default or DeScript's), and even then it's still nice to be able to edit the little things (especially triggers) in Notepad.
Last edited by supahninja; Jan 18, 2012 at 01:49 AM.
@clockwork: lol I dont have that password anymore for some reason , would you mind pm'n it to me ? If your interested in joining up with us , just give me a quick pm bud

@supah: It can be the same thing , but some modders dont know of certian things yoou can do in note pad , like indepth color adjusting , fine object sizing , velocity and so on . You are more than welcome to help with the pack if you would like , I sent you a pm earlier. You would be very helpfull if we add in triggers , I still hate them so much lol
@clockwork: lol I dont have that password anymore for some reason , would you mind pm'n it to me ? If your interested in joining up with us , just give me a quick pm bud

@supah: It can be the same thing , but some modders dont know of certian things yoou can do in note pad , like indepth color adjusting , fine object sizing , velocity and so on . You are more than welcome to help with the pack if you would like , I sent you a pm earlier. You would be very helpfull if we add in triggers , I still hate them so much lol

Yeah, I replied to your PM.
I guess I'm in.
I'm still only semi-active, but I will participate.
Remember Parkour City?
Let's see if we can outdo ourselves (although I think you already did, with The Great Escape).
What's the theme this time?
Your darn toot'n your in lol and yes I still remeber Parkour City, good times. If every thing goes smoothly , this mod pack will be more insane than TGE. I think I Pm'd you with the link to the thread where the magic will happen . If not let me know .
Your darn toot'n your in lol and yes I still remeber Parkour City, good times. If every thing goes smoothly , this mod pack will be more insane than TGE. I think I Pm'd you with the link to the thread where the magic will happen . If not let me know .

Haha, okay.
But my last PM from you was 13 hours ago, and it was just asking if I'd like to help, so I don't have a link to any thread yet.

Originally Posted by ClockworkMonkey View Post

not that it is any of my business, but I am pretty sure that trichard is on the mod team ~Echo

@Echo:

The Mod Team has been fairly inactive as a whole, I guess...
Rich, I believe Smilies2 sent us the password via PM when it first got a password. The title was "Mod Team Now Passworded".

Search for it in your Inbox.

I totally edited that post before he posted the 'i dont have the pass anymore' bit. :P ~Echo
Last edited by Echoforce; Jan 20, 2012 at 06:07 AM.