Ranking
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
Fuck! Im so mad right now.

I flew over the Kerbal sea. You know, the sea infront of the airport.

I flew fucking over it till I came to land again.

And guess what, when I get to about 500 feets, I forget to put off the S.A.S.

When we was about 100 feet we finally started to get our front upwards in the air, but we crashed with because we had too much speed.

FUCK!

Once i flew over it too with a simlpe one-engine and delta wing jet, then tried to land, i landed softly but because of the uneven ground+speed my wings broke off and you can guess the rest.

Btw i have started a munbase, now it has 3 kerbals, 2 landers, of which 1 is ready to return 1 kerbal home (the other one is out of fuel), and a mun rover. There should be 3 landers but one crashed 1 kilometer away from the base, because of extreme luck the pilot survived and the mun rover the lander was carrying survived too, so i drove to the munbase with it.

Once i will launch a lander with free space for 5 kerbals to the munbase i will start a base on the minimus. I've already sent two kerbals to it, but sadly one crashed during the landing and the other had an accident with the mun rover (crashed into a deep crater)

Pics

Last edited by Karolk; Aug 17, 2012 at 08:48 PM.
Originally Posted by iZey View Post
Looks interesting, might try it..

A whole lot of parts i used there are from mods, just for the info.
You can get an outdated version for free form the official site, the latest version costs some cash.
Yarrrr!
Last edited by Karolk; Aug 17, 2012 at 09:04 PM.
Originally Posted by karolk666 View Post
You can get an outdated version for free form the official site, the latest version costs some cash.
Yarrrr!

Do you mean the demo version?
I was just about to successfully return from minimus to kerbin and then i warped too fast, crashing into kerbin
Am I the only one playing this game right now?

Anyways, the Devs said 0.17 is probaly going to be released this month or next.
M I N I V A N
need to know if that game need a good engine to run. (i have geforce 5200)
French Froggy
[OFRO]