Ranking
Original Post
Slender : The Arrival
So we all know about slender : the eight pages. As well as the other little slender games that we came across, although the eight pages was the most one talked about and played.

So basically, the studios weren't satisfied enough by our screams, and they decided to make a sequel, and even worse, the sequel is still in beta not anymore, let's see how long your pants last when you play the full game.

I'll just tell you one thing, I've played it, it's pretty damn similar to the original one, but this time, it's much.... much worse (I mean... you have to buy it this time kind of worse).

Here is the official trailer.

Some screenshots

What makes it different :
- Extremely better graphics.
- Slender actually moves, you don't see him do that too often, but if you get lucky (unlucky) enough to catch a small glimpse of him, you'll notice him actually moving at some occasions.
- Instead of a scrambled camera when you spot slender, the entire screen will start trembling, getting much much worse as he gets closer or as you keep staring.
- When the trembling is extremely strong, even if you turn around, it will automatically fight your control and make you turn back and look at him (oh dear god why). You'll end up fighting your own mouse trying to keep looking away. It is actually possible to turn around, but it's extremely tremendously horribly hard to manage that if you end up caught staring at him for too long or close to him. Doesn't seem to have that in the full game anymore, or I just didn't really look at slender long enough after updating to the full game.
- Did I mention the graphics?
- Oh and, much... much worse.

Get it guys... If you like the original one, you'll love this one, even if it isn't free, it's definitely worth it.
Last edited by EJM; May 26, 2013 at 10:16 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Yay now everyone can shit themself friday nights.

I love the new graphics!

I'll look into it, funny because my friend and I decided to play some slender today ;P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
All the fun you had in slender but with improved graphics and more creatures! Yay!
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
more creatures!

Not in this beta version though.

EDIT : Screw that, the beta version is outdated, the full game is out, and yeah, you just might be right.
Last edited by EJM; May 26, 2013 at 05:48 PM.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Aww, oh well it will probably be added soon though. Can't wait to play it though, it looks like it has a lot more immersion then the older one.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Uh...is that the teaser or beta graphics?
Also, I think i'm gonna enjoy this...the last one was fun.....and after I finished it....I screamed: I WANT MOREEEE!!!! XD
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
So guys, just a little heads up. I just opened the game after around a month or two from my last time playing it, turns out they updated it. So I updated my game, and now, it's actually a 50-60 minutes long game, containing everything you see there in the trailer.

No more beta, no more eight pages to collect, you'll see things, horrible things, running at you, jumping in front of you, you'll cry as you have to go inside a dark tunnel when it's nice and lit up by the sun outside. You'll simply have to worry about things other than your usual experience with slender.

Enjoy!

Oh and one more thing, I've played a lot of horror games, countless of them, none of them managed to plant fear into me (sure jump scares worked for a couple milliseconds before I held out my gun and shot them in the face). The only game actually scaring me ever was amnesia the dark descent, and slender was a bit of a far second. But this one is just, probably as equal, as much as I hate to admit it.

So be sure to keep a couple extra pants lying around, you'll need them.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
- When the trembling is extremely strong, even if you turn around, it will automatically fight your control and make you turn back and look at him (oh dear god why). You'll end up fighting your own mouse trying to keep looking away. It is actually possible to turn around, but it's extremely tremendously horribly hard to manage that if you end up caught staring at him for too long or close to him.

i hate u.... so much for that...

cause of that one feature i want to play this game now..
and ive shit in my pants already playin the eight pages thing... i never evar play this game alone again..
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Well, maybe just a little disappointment for ya blub, the new full game doesn't have that feature :/ I'm not sure if it was a bug in the beta version or not, but I know for a fact that it's not there anymore.

Sorry.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.