Toribash
Original Post
Spirit Bomb Mod
Well title sais it all. Here are the basics:

To look whats hapening zoom out. Tou performs a mvoe before exploding by the bomb zoom ina bit to view inside of the bomb.

Attached Images
Boom.JPG (29.9 KB, 147 views)
Attached Files
Boom.JPG_thumb (14.7 KB, 10 views)
Spirit Bomb.tbm (609 Bytes, 169 views)
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
Re: Spirit Bomb Mod
This mod is weird...lol but its well made i liked it.
hehe lol I just made this by accident. Ty everybody.
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
im sorry if this makes me sound retarded, but how do i use the mod? 1. where do i save it at 2. wat do i save it as? 3. if i can, how do i do the thing where you right click on the icon on desktop and when u start the game u have it on? and 4. what is the code so i can make a shortcut to it in my mod folder? PLEASE TELL ME THIS STUFF, IT LOOKS SO AWESOME!!! P.S. im a noob

There's my signature now when do I get this free boat armed with plasma launchers you mentioned?
It is rather easy I did it a little else than the rest. Right click the Desktop Icon of Toribash. Select Properties and you will see a pad called Target. At the end it sais "Toribash.exe" rename it to "ToriLaunch.exe" now double click it and you can select an list of mods for the game.

Save the mods to CProgram Files\Toribash 2.4\data\mods
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
see, thats my problem, i dont have a torilaunch folder or anything. so it says this when i try: the name "CProgram Files\Toribash\Toribash\torilaunch.exe" specified in the target box is not valid. make sure the path and file name are correct.

There's my signature now when do I get this free boat armed with plasma launchers you mentioned?
you watch to much tv.......but somtimes it helps! karma+
"SHOOP DA POOP! IMA CHARGIN MA BUTT!"-dapaperboy
if u see dapaperboy in nearly anygame then its me. dapaperboy, dapapermage, dapaper[etc] its me!
umm! only one word can explain this mod..... it is!!...... giggawangomatic!!! idk eather lol nice
:P
OG of TB
A man of few words