Ranking
That would be nice, once I start making art and maybe get the handles, I could give some work to the clan possibly? I have some ideas for the clan.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
That would be nice, once I start making art and maybe get the handles, I could give some work to the clan possibly? I have some ideas for the clan.

Sure lol, I have no idea why you have just grabbed the other active fl0w members can came over into our clan yet.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Lol good one, anyone know why Faker left?
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Oh because we are lacking on ingame activity during the week as our clan is made of older dudes that go to school then work the rest of the day. He wants to see us ingame during the week and not just on the forums

who likes the fan art texture im making of 2b from nier automata
I still take texture requests for usd
Looks sick Calam!!!

Welcome -Kas- to the clan hes a cool dude, so do you want to be on the good or bad side of the clan?
Thanks for the welcome my I would prefer to be on the good side but bad is fine
Welcome welcome
You have been added to the good rank
I'll have alittle time to get on tomarrow if anyone's on
I still take texture requests for usd
I'll be on a bit tonight maybe, depends on who needs me for something.

What time will you be on tomorrow?