Ranking
This all sounds excellent, now all I have to do is find a stork driving a blue Toyota... oh no wait now... oh yeah, ToriTV, Umm...

Q:Will matches seen on ToriTV be saveable? or will they go in the autosave directory automatically? or not at all?

Just wondering.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Choo! Choo!
update: ToriTV was tested yesterday. the bug that makes chatting freeze the client for 5 seconds has now been fixed.
All in all it's getting really close to completion.
Originally Posted by TommyTank View Post
Q:Will matches seen on ToriTV be saveable? or will they go in the autosave directory automatically? or not at all?

Just wondering.

Answer is in my post at the top
Originally Posted by The_Muumipeikko View Post
Double posting is a bannable offence

What doubleposting?
It all works, good job man. Hope it gets a perm home in the next version!
Jarmund>{#toribash} Dr-Meanster: finish your sentences before pressing enter.
Originally Posted by Mr-Deanster View Post
It all works, good job man. Hope it gets a perm home in the next version!

So do i
Originally Posted by The_Muumipeikko View Post
Double posting is a bannable offence

I'm getting sick of seeing these UNCONSTRUCTIVE messages around the forums. They suck.

Double posting = ban ONLY when they're stupid posts. Not full of intelligence like Jarmunds.

Jarmund, ToriTV is looking great headbang
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
From what I've tested of ToriTV it all looks great. One suggestion, would it be possible to add a menu and let the user choose which match they want to spectate?
Originally Posted by Orbical View Post
would it be possible to add a menu and let the user choose which match they want to spectate?

It is possible, yes, although i will first implement a command-based system instead of graphical menus. As you can see in the detailed post at the beginning of this thread, I've already thought about that, but im not sure if i can find the time/energy to do it, since it would require alot of work.
Last edited by Jarmund; Jul 9, 2007 at 03:18 AM.