Toribash
Original Post
[DSC] Pathogen

Clan motto: "We don't give a f***"

I am the LDR[PATHOGEN]CLONEONE1, And I am The MASTER PATHOGEN.

Welcome To the Nucleus.

500 or so years ago...

A man named Moredecai was killed by his best friend who used a poisoned dagger. The dagger contained the Pathogen. The Pathogen contains the Knotz virus...

A Pure force preserved Mordecai's body, and after some years Mordrecai's body was discovered by two architects. They took him to Master2, who turned him into an android, who was to be known as Cloneone1. After reviving and educating Mordecai, Master2 took him to Warr33 for further modification. Clone was preserved, so was the Pathogen...

He and his friends became sick, they couldn't continue... They were dying. The Knotz virus could not be cured, one by one they submitted to what seemed to be death's grasp. But, ironically, the virus's intentions turned around, and it nursed it's victims beyond full health. They were stronger. They all worshipped the Pathogen. And they joined together to preserve its power. They became... [Pathogen]~Ldr[Pathogen]Cloneone1

This is no longer needed, but it is recommended for members to submit stories like these about their Tories. They will be posted here.~Ldr[Pathogen]Cloneone1

Master Pathogen
Ldr[Pathogen]Cloneone1:
Cloneone1 is a Pure warrior from 518 years back. A Pure force was inside of him since birth, but when he "Died" The pure force was preserved. 500 years after his "Death" Master2 revived him and turned him into an android, so he was a half robot, half human tori. Cloneone1 lives on the top of the Toriverse.
Powers:
Defensive sense - He can sense attacks that he cannot see.
Energy Swallow - Draws unadulterated energy into him, healing him, and powering him. (Represented by the Energy blast flame)
Power-fists/Cerulean Incandescence/Hearths of War/Blue Flames - Hadoken like flames burst from his hands and do extra damage to the opponent (Represtented by the flames: Right Power fist and the Left Power fist).
FULL STORY:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=3726353#post3726353

Grand Pathogen

Co-Ldr[Pathogen]Dynastyboy:

Years ago a boy who was given no name was born. It was the time of war between the heavens and the dark fiery pits of hell. The boy’s mother gave birth to him behind the castle wall. She didn't have any time to name because Ashe was born a fiery rock flew over them like missile and blew up not even twenty feet from were they were. A huge explosion went off and shards of rock and debris flied everywhere. His mother was by a rock that flew like a dark meteor in the night sky. The walls of heaven collapsed around the boy. A smoky cloud of dust settled over him making him pitch black. The heavens had lost the war for now. But the boy was so camouflaged that the Demons couldn't find him. Days past for the boy, who was waiting for something to happen. Then god appeared before him and said ". This land is lost; I’m sending you away to be were you can grow". The boy was sent to earth. He was looked at strangely for his shiny black skin and not so African American features. He was in Asia. An old man took the boy off the streets. "You are special" the man would tell him. After the boy reached the right age, the old man said “were you from child". The boy didn't know but he described it as the heavens. The started testing his abilities still surprised at his discoveries. The boy had a talent for fighting. He told the boy that he was from "the angel dynasty of the sky". The man trained him and taught him how to defend himself.

Once again the demons came for him because he was the son of a god. They tried to kill him at his trainers’ house. He was able to survive but when the demons left, he found the man bloody and bruised on the floor. He tried to help him up but he couldn't move. He told him to fight the demons and never give up. His last words were "stay safe... Dynastyboy." Dynastyboy now roams the earth in search of the demons to destroy them and restore the heavens. A demon faced him 1 v 1. The fight was long and painfully but in the end he pushed the demon off his chest and kicked it in half. The demon said “you haven’t seen the last of us" and he threw a needle at Dynastyboy. It. contained the notorious Knotz virus. Knotz kept him still and sick for a long time. Then he spoke with the Knotz virus "please let me live". The virus let him live on the basis that he would fight for his development into the new [pathogen]. He signed a deed and was connected to the others with his condition. Today Dynastyboy fights for good and survival and stands bye his friends in battle.

Evolved[Pathogen]

Evolved[Pathogen]Pwnage102:
A long time ago, even before the pathogen was aroused, there was a group of vicious warriors. These warriors were unknown holders of the Knotz virus. After generations and generations of these warriors , suddenly the future of the Knotz virus become uncertain…then emerged a great leader, training in the way of Pure Pwnage this leader lead the virus back to strength… until one day, in his absence the virus faltered and was thought to be extinct.
After years of searching in vain, the once great leader, now just a common vagrant, stumbled across an unlikely form of the once dead virus… a pathogen.
Struggling to keep the pathogen alive the generations of Pwnage have tried and failed.
Pwnage102 is the 102nd generation of this blood line and the first successor… foreseeing the possibility of the pathogen resurfacing, he has closely watched the Clone project and has joined the Pathogens to sustain the wish of the many generations of Pwnage before him, Keep the Pathogen Alive.

Evolved[Pathogen]Joboman

oboman king of jobotown was dying.... He had a virus... No-one new what is was, but it was making him weaker and weaker. The doctors thought he had around a week to live. Then this stranger, Named him self the one... cloneone1. He always wore a hooded cloak, very mysterias(Sp) but he said he new the cure for the virus... and it was called "knotz" virus he said that if he cures me I have to join him and his Clan/Group to Defend the world from evil people...(Please make that sentance better x.x) When I agreed to go with him, some bounty hunters came to kill me... even though I was already supposed to die they came... but cloneone1 with infinate speed ran up they wall and landed on one bounty hunter and broke his neck with his feet... the other one some how, was already dead, the last one tryed to run clone grabbed his throut and cracked it with his bare hands... I was shocked... he said "You will be as powerful as me once we cure you" and we then set off on our journey, the virus was especially bad in me we had tryed many thing but maybe even cloneone1 couldnt cure me. but one night there was a storm... I was in terrible pain... and tryed to suicide the lightning hit me "BANG" I fell to the ground but I felt great. I got up and could walk again, I could jump extrem hights... I had extrem strength, cloneone1 heard me cheering happily, and said "Welcome to [Pathogen]

Resurrected[Pathogen]

Vilkarer: I met Cloneone1 a while back, we had great adventures throughout our Toribashing days. We versed, we chilled. We may be far away but we are very close. We taught each other our skills and languages, but then out of nowhere... He infected me. (Written by Cloneone1, because Vilkarer is my buddy and does not have very fluent English.)

Favored[Pathogen]

They are basic, but very strict.

1. Don't be an idiot. Be mature at all times. The virus does not favor fools. ~Ldr[Pathogen]Cloneone1
2. Show what you are made of. Stay cool at all times. The virus needs to know why it embraces you. ~Ldr[Pathogen]Cloneone1
3. Watch your mouth. Take your time typing. Say something stupid and the virus will elude your grasp. ~Ldr[Pathogen]Cloneone1
4. Respect. Respect the Master Pathogen and Elites. The virus favors one's with etiquette. ~Ldr[Pathogen]Cloneone1
5. No begging for TC. If I the Master Pathogen or Elite receives word of this, the Virus shall elude your grasp.~Ldr[Pathogen]Cloneone1
6. No bitching, moaning, or complaining about the clan or your position in it. The Master Pathogen watches your activity and doings. ~Ldr[Pathogen]Cloneone1
7. No asking for promotion. If you do, the Master Pathogen will see this as a violation of rule #1. ~Ldr[Pathogen]Cloneone1
8. The DSC, known as the Nucleus, is to be posted on every day. If you do not post in three days, and the Master Pathogen see's or receives word of this, you will be punished. ~Ldr[Pathogen]Cloneone1
9. You must read the first post, and EVERY thing after the date of your joining. If you miss a day of posting, read all that went on. ~Ldr[Pathogen]Cloneone1
10. It's not my job to pm you and tell you to post or to do your duties. Be responsible and follow the rules.~Ldr[Pathogen]Cloneone1
11. No clan member may upload media to Youtube or sharing sites like it until the footage has been aproved by "dynastyboy" or "Cloneone1" as having a positive influence on the clans image. eg. no personal montages or clan videos. ~Co-Ldr[Pathogen]Dynastyboy
12. It is not needed for a Pathogen to use perfect grammar and spelling like I do, but try to type so others can understand you. Use less abbreviation, less misspellings, such as kewl, and please use commas and question marks when they are called for. ~Ldr[Pathogen]Cloneone1

Dsc posting Rules
1. Unless replying to the previous post's poster, everyone must type "@" then who the text is directed at, nick names can be used.
Such as: "@Clone Hello"
If you are replying to a specific post, that's not on the page you are posting on, everyone must quote the post they are replying to.
The only exception to this rule is when a member is replying to a Point Of Discussion ~Evolved[Pathogen]Pwange102

2.No members can Double post. there must be a previously made post that was made by another person, using alternate accounts to post in turns counts as a double post.
~Evolved[Pathogen]Pwange102

3. no member can quote someones post and change the text in the quote.

All annotations of the quote must be made beneath the quote.~Evolved[Pathogen]Pwange102

Also, know the clan story, and all of the Pathogen terms. They will always be here:~Ldr[Pathogen]Cloneone1

The N/The Nucleus - the DSC. This.

MP/Master Pathogen - Cloneone1.

V/Virus - Knotz Virus. What the clan is based off of.

DNA - First post in the nucleus.

Envelope - The elite semi-secret branch of the clan that makes clan decisions and controls the clan. Lead by the Master Pathogen.

~Ldr[Pathogen]Cloneone1

To join our ranks, you must impress a Grand Pathogen or the Master Pathogen. They must invite you through PM.. If you feel an urge to show off your skills and interest for the clan, the send a private message to "Dynastyboy" or "Cloneone1" and we will arrange a time to meet you in-game. ~Co-Ldr[Pathogen]Dynastyboy and Ldr[Pathogen]Cloneone1

*NEW*

The following link will direct you toward a scouting page. On this page you can write your name down for a watch list.
Once on this list and filling out the form we will keep an eye on you. It is a freestyle apllication thread, so if you are looking to be found by us, post.
here.

To be well known [X]
To be respected [X]
Be in 1 clan war [X]
Be in 3 clan wars [ ]
Be in 5 clan wars [ ]
Have a clan ally [X]
Have 5 members [X]
Have 10 members [X]
Have 100 posts in the Nucleus [X]
Have 1,000 posts in the Nucleus [X]

have 5,000 posts in the Nucleus [ ]

Here are ranks and the people in them, the shortened clan tag is in parenthesis. You can use either.

If you would like to join, *scouting page*, this is not a recruitment page, we are invite only.~Ldr[Pathogen]Cloneone1

.:Master Pathogen(Ldr):.

Grand Pathogen(Co-Ldr)

Can kick, invite, and make major changes, but must notify the Master Pathogen.

DUTIES: Head of Members

Evolved(EE)[Pathogen]

(You are now one with the Virus. A true Pathogen. You are one of our most trusted.)

Evolved[Pathogen]iEgypt - 5th dan black belt.

Evolved[Pathogen]Pwnage102 - 3rd dan black belt.

Evolved[Pathogen]Joboman - 4th dan black belt.

Mutated(M)[Pathogen]

Resurrected(R)

Infected(I)[Pathogen]
members with more skill:

Infected[Pathogen]Itttybitty - Black Belt

Infected[Pathogen]Digits2012 - Black Belt (hacked) - Half Active

Infected[Pathogen]jvnsfunny - Black belt.

Pathogen In Training
Members who do a lot for the clan, but do not meet the skill requirements

Infected[Pathogen]Edvis(Baronet) - 3rd Dan Black Belt

Junior[Pathogen]Chaossook - 3rd dan black belt.

Junior[Pathogen]WolfIce - 4th dan black belt

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taking a break/Hall of fame ex-members:

Co-Ldr[Pathogen]IXION Hall of Famer

DUTIES: Head of clan art.

Nuclear Envelope:

Ldr[Pathogen]Cloneone1 – Leader of the Envelope and maker of verdicts.

Co-ldr[Pathogen]Dynastyboy

Evolved[Pathogen]iEgypt

Evolved[Pathogen]Pwnage102

Evolved[Pathogen]Joboman

The Nuclear Envelope is an elite semi-secret branch of the clan that makes decisions and controls the clan. We discuss in secrey. ~Ldr[Pathogen]Cloneone1

RussuR

Vortex

Blood

Tanith Elite

ENEMIES

None... yet.

Darkmax89(Great friend of the clan, helps out often)

Jimbobwe(Former envelope member and still a contributer.)

Lume(Made Devil look like the idiot that he is, props!)

Stardelta(Defending us)

CDSONIC01(Apparently he's a big fan)

Kunamakaii(just zawsome)

muur(dynastyboy's biffle :3)

Devil(Constantly goes against rule#1. How does this idiot run jungle?)
Slybash(This guy is dumber then Devil, constantly trolls.)

ENEMIES(Excuse the banner fuck up.:
WOA

THIS ACCOUNT IS THE CLAN BANK

0TC + TC of Master Pathogen (50k+)

Last edited by Cloneone1; Jan 13, 2011 at 03:08 AM.
you gonna say thnx?
i recovered this for you!!!!
now we need to talk.
im dsc manager right
so i need to have power on the dsc....

also who says we cant make threads without asking you
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
Envelope code. We must all vote on big decisions.

And I had this one saved on my comp. I know that you meant well, but you're breaking rules. And that's not okay. Just try not to take over anymore.
i thought i was a co ldr
thats what you told me
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
Co-ldr or not, the envelope is the envelope. We vote on everything in this clan, and actions like yours make clans die, because it looses control.
thnx man a great help.

you know deliad stickied my tut on getting dsc's back right!!!!!!!
and did you even mention this.
NO
just gtfo this thread stop making descisions only i make decisions bla bla bla

you guys really dont want me in the clan FINE I QUIT
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
@Pwnage102 Fucking congrats! Are you happy? It's awesome what you found out but NOBODY gave you permission to make a new DSC. When you were invited to the envelope you agreed to accept our code.

Why would I ever want you to leave? You were there for me from the start. I can't just ease up on a Pathogen because they did something cool. The rest of the envelope let 3 rule breaks of yours slide. Now that you said that you quit, I guess I can't stop you. Good luck.
I'm leaving. School exams. I need to get my grades up. I don't have time.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
@clone i dont wanna be enemies XD add me to single allies. ive put the alot of into this clan and you think im just ditching?? im just not appreciated enough.
i thought after putting this much effort in i would have been appreciated enough to be allowed to make my own decisions.
i make i decision that was GOOD for the clan and i get hammered for making decisions...its like you wan use to be mindless!!!!!!!

stupid rules like dont make a thread with out notifing you!!!
Last edited by Sentinel; Dec 7, 2010 at 03:23 AM.
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard