(Spec) Spectators

Stop by the IRC!
#Spec

(Spec) Spectators' Recruitment/Application Thread
Click Here

Story

Work in Progress!

Rules

*Sigh* The worst yet most important part, the rules. Read up and check often for updates!

General:
- Show respect to your fellow clanmates, and the rest of the Toribash community(as hard as that may be with some people)
- Don't go around begging for tc
- For Joshine's sake, stay away from politcal or religious debates within clan designated chatting areas(the forums, the Skype clan chat)
- Be accepting and open minded towards the interests of your fellow clanmates. If they like tentacled incest hentai, stay 10 feet away, but leave them to their thing.
- Be civil and strictly adhere to the rules and guidelines of the Toribash commmunity. If we see you banned, for any reason, you will be removed.
- Enjoy your stay here~

Activity/Forums:
- You are required to be active on the forums, with at least 3 posts a week
- By the Blood and Authority of Lord Yaysian, thou shalt be hereby banned from shitposting on the clan thread. Any who dare challenge this decree will see themselves smitten from above. All Hail!
- When you make some sort of post, you should be conveying a complete thought or idea. See above.
- If you ever take a trip or have pressing matters which renders you inable to dedicate time to posting and participating in clan activities, make sure to let us know beforehand! If you don't we'll think you died or something and might kick you...

If you so wish, you may also join us in the Skype clan chat! Simply add pouffywall69 or stuffc5 and let us know what your ign is, and we'll add you! Likewise, you're encouraged to stop by the IRC!

A shitpost is:
- ...anything that fails to contribute to the conversation and lacks proper context.
- Posts which (seemingly) intend to derail the conversation without introducing anything new or useful
- Posts which do not have a substantial or clear enough message to contribute anything to the conversation.
- Posts written in an argumentative, sarcastic, or hostile way that do not contribute to the conversation, or instigate an unhealthy environment for conversation.

Goals

We all have hopes and aspirations, right? Here are a few of ours!

- Be Pleb-ish and Unnofficial [✔]
- Get 5 Members [✔]
- Get 10 Members [✔]
- Get 15 Members [ ]
- Get 30 Members [ ]
- Get a Whole Lotta Fun Members [ ]
- Spectate All Day Every Day! [✔]
- Get Rank 40 [ ]
- Get Rank 20 [ ]
- Single Digits! [ ]
- Build a Harem! [ ]
- Have 50k in the Clan Bank [✔]
- Have 100k in the Clan Bank [✔]
- Have 200k in the Clan Bank [ ]
- Have 500k in the Clan Bank [ ]
- Have a Hell of a Lot of TC in the Clan Bank [ ]
- Build a beaaaautyful clan page C: [ ]
- Get Official! [ ]
- Host a Clan Event! [ ]
- Host 3 Clan Events [ ]
- Host 10 Clan Events [ ]
- Host Well Thought Out Events on a Regular Basis [ ]
- Be Patrician-ish! [ ]
- Die. [ ]

Clan Bank Account

Date                  User                  Amount              Balance
2015 - 07 - 17        K0HTA                 6,000TC             6,000TC
2015 - 07 - 18        DiuwayBuns            2,000TC             8,000TC
2015 - 07 - 20        CloudFair3            2,000TC             10,000TC
2015 - 07 - 21        Jyhgtfreds            1,000TC             11,000TC
2015 - 08 - 03        Katzkune              430TC               11,430TC
2015 - 08 - 03        Katzkune              500TC               11,930TC
2015 - 08 - 08        Aubrey                3,000TC             14,930TC
2015 - 08 - 09        Aubrey                7,770TC             22,700TC
2015 - 08 - 09        Aubrey                5,000TC             27,700TC
2015 - 08 - 10        Aubrey                24,000TC            51,700TC
2015 - 08 - 10        Aubrey                11,000TC            62,700TC
2015 - 08 - 10        Aubrey                50,000TC            112,700TC
2015 - 08 - 10        Aubrey                4,330TC             117,030TC
TC donated to the bank account will be used for:
-Clan Events
-Getting Official
-Getting a Private Board
-Possible Circumstantial Transactions

Donation Rewards

Donate to the clan bank (SPECBank) and if you donate enough you'll get a reward from the following list:

-2,000TC: Custom Player Card On The Clan Page.
-5,000TC: Biography Of Yourself On The Clan Page (Made up or Real).
-10,000TC: Custom Clan Rank (No privileges included, like war permissions).
-100,000TC: I will kick someone you name from the clan (Even Pouffywall, please say Pouffywall <3)
However, they will probably be added back after a day, if they still want to come back. This is just for banter's sake.

(Spec) Spectators' Enemies and Allies

Allied Clans
The Vibe
Tau Dynasty
Haunted Clan
LUCK
Origin
Individual Allies
Rythm
Hentai
Icky
SparkyAU
Kirakat
Raiken
NimbleThief
WeooWeoo
Enemy Clans
Why would we? Everyone loves us, of course
Individual Enemies
b3aquino
CloudFair3

Want to become a Clan Ally or Individual Ally? Message K0HTA or PouffyWall requesting to become one, include a short reason within your original message.

Last edited by pouffy; Feb 23, 2016 at 07:56 AM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Hi, I'm SPECBank the official bank of (SPEC), so if anyone tells you to send TC to them for (SPEC) then you are being scammed. Please report anyone asking for you to send them TC for the clan to K0HTA or PouffyWall.
Can I be the/a recruiter for the clan? You know look at the apps. That's what I was doing for dere and nyaa. That was my rank. I just want to be allowed to have a say in accepting.
If nobody's perfect and I'm a nobody, does that make me perfect?
Originally Posted by Fr0mack0Fr View Post
FGHT ME !!!!!!!

Fr0mack0fr don't post useless comments on the clan thread, yes conversation via the thread is advised, but please try to keep from posting short one or two word comments with no meaning to them.

All comments posted in the thread should either contribute to a conversation or have some relevant context to them. This is a warning to you in the future, no shit post.
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
Uhhhhhhhh............ Mmkay so basically ur gonna be dick about me wanting to fight u.
I thought we where free to post whatever.
-----
and i wasn't informed of any new rulez
Last edited by KVRI; Jul 17, 2015 at 11:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~!I really just love cheese cake!~
Originally Posted by gabe0311 View Post
Can I be the/a recruiter for the clan? You know look at the apps. That's what I was doing for dere and nyaa. That was my rank. I just want to be allowed to have a say in accepting.

Yup yup~ That's why I petitioned to keep you xD Before we reformed, I was going to make you co-leader lmfao.
Last edited by pouffy; Jul 17, 2015 at 11:45 PM.
And is pouffy no longer the leader? im really confused
~!I really just love cheese cake!~

Nah, I still have as much power now as I did previously. Haze left, Don came back, so we're starting anew ;o (Kind of)
Uhhhhhhhh............ Mmkay so basically ur gonna be dick about me wanting to fight u.
I thought we where free to post whatever.
-----
and i wasn't informed of any new rulez

Not trying to be rude, but its a general understood thing that you're not supposed to shit post in clan threads, with exceptions being:Aether, TGS, etc....

Originally Posted by gabe0311 View Post

Well decide that later on when we have an actual system set up for how we are going to be taking in applicants.

Nah he's back to bitch boy again, K0HTA aka KouSenpai will always be the Leader/Dictator/Tyrant of this clan no matter what its name is. So buckle up kiddes I'm back to reap havoc on you all.