Toribash
Thank you all for welcoming me! I am trying to be more active on the forum. You can find me on discord to reach me. I am very active there. Ribbit.
Last edited by Kermit; May 14, 2019 at 03:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"It's not easy being green..." -KERMIT
-Dead Soul- *Your soul died to the pursuit of money* R. I. P
HEy yAll it's that time of year again CLAN LEAGUE. If you wanna participate let me know some how i'll probably make a thread for it when it gets closer
Trying
Hey Guy's, I just want to let you know I'm going through a big move at the moment with family, so I'm still alive I've just been really busy lately. Once I have the time and I'm settled I'll jump back on and play, until then I probably won't be on as much :/
AHHHHH Clan league sign-ups are officially here post in here if you wanna do the do
-----
hey so ummmmm i don't know haw to lead a clan the leaders i were here for left the one person who was suppose to help me kinda bailed almost no one's on any more the forum is dead i don't know what im doing sorry to do this but i'm out. sorry i couldn't run the clan
Last edited by Candy; Jun 3, 2019 at 11:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Trying
Yo, how's everyone going. We need to try and get some more activity on the clans thread. Hope everyone's doing well
ok guys im officially back in the clan on my main, some changes will be happening in the later future that we discussed already. More things to come and keep updates here and discord if anything new pops up that you want to talk about for the future
We Are now The Revolution
You don't have a revolution in which you love your enemy, and you don't have a revolution in which you are begging the system of exploitation to integrate you into it. Revolutions overturn systems. Revolutions destroy systems.