Toribash
Just signd us up for cl.

The people who are longer in this clan know my stance on cl but here it is again for the new members.
Imo we do it for the fun and to keep the game somewhat active and for traditions sake , i dont intend to win cl and we also ,most likley ,wont because there are way overall better clans with younger people in it who take this game more seriously.

That being said we will give our best and we will play strategically smart which means our best abd player will play most of the abd games , our best lenshu player will play most of the lenshu games etcetc

This year its "only" the 4 main mods lenshu,abd,boxshumushu and erthtk.

I have some hunches who is the best in those mods but the best way would be that everyone says which mod/mods he wants to play because he thinks he is good in it/them.If there are multiple people who want to play the same mod you best duke it out somehow to determine who is the better player in that mod.

If there are any questions just ask.
Last edited by Kane; Jun 4, 2019 at 05:57 PM.
Back from Sweden Rock, had a great time and saw a lot of fantastic bands! Anyone in fl0w that listens to metal or rock?
Originally Posted by 2ruD View Post
Back from Sweden Rock, had a great time and saw a lot of fantastic bands! Anyone in fl0w that listens to metal or rock?

Nice.I listen to everything i like,nowadays i dont listen to music much tho but when i do its usually electronic beats or instrumentals ,without much or any vocals(singing).
Do you guys remember Jade Lotus (JL)?It is a tb clan with people like kinggoblin,dermokai ,drunkensan and opal.They are doing a game night at 8 pm ct next monday in the public ninjutsu room with a livestream and stuff and asked us to join it.Since that time is 3am for me in the middle of the week i cant make it but maybe some of our american members would like to join that.
Yea JL are some nice dudes, almost always met them in the ninjutsu room some time ago
Also post 800, yay
-----
Ok 801
Last edited by 2ruD; Jun 20, 2019 at 11:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump