Toribash
Original Post
FREE lottery application!!!
Due to a lack of good lotteries, I've decided to sell a little flash program of mine used in the case of lotteries. It simply generates a random number from 1 to the number you input. This program is used in ToriLotto 643. I am selling multiple copies, so many people may buy. I'm selling each copy for only 125c. If you want to buy, reply here and send me the credits. I will then send you the file.

Captain Zeroth

EDIT:
The lottery application is now free. Scroll down for the link.
Re: Lottery Application for Sale
capt zeroth I'll sell you a much better a user friendly program for 1000 credits. and also i'll give you freedom to sell that program onto anyone you want to.

Details:

made with: Macro scheduler

program:

window pops up asking for number of contestants
type in number from 2 to 999999999(lots :P)
click ok
window closes
window opens with "winning numbers" then lists 5 numbers (1 winner 4 runner ups)
window is closed when you click ok or the X

note, i'll also include the origanal programing in a text file.
Mine is a bit simpler than that, and I mean in a good way. Just enter ANY number from 1 to infinity and press the generate button. Easy as that. As for displaying 4 runner-ups, why not just press the button another 4 times? Plus its cheap and does the exact same thing. :P
not really, mine dosn't have any anoying windows in the background, is smaller in file size, and alsothe only reason i'm chargeing lots is cus i'm leting you sell it on to people.
Mine is a single window, with a file size of 2.28k :P Discution ended. I'm not interested in buying, thank you.
Free Lottery Application!
Alright, I really don't care to give this away, so its free! Here's the link.

Instructions:

This generator creates a random number from 1 to [n] where as [n] is the number you put in the text box. Then press generate.