Toribash
Originally Posted by Accused View Post

^ gotta love that kid x"D "I can spar"~ruins my balance in the first 100 frames while flying at me with an OP headbutt~
"karate dickheads" pls. explain

No body really cares about, use invade, and please put that pic in spoiler.
Добро не ценится — люди от него наглеют.

really

^ gotta love that kid x"D "I can spar"~ruins my balance in the first 100 frames while flying at me with an OP headbutt~
"karate dickheads" pls. explain

1. He can spar.
2. Don't whine.
3. Please learn to spell.
4. If he ruins your balance, get back up. It's not hard.
5. That kick was unwarranted.
Last edited by RallyRevo; Mar 12, 2014 at 04:16 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hmm he can spar? sure.. what ever you say and I'm not whining c; trust me besides I know how to spell but first of all tell your members to calm their boobs if he ruins my balance get back up its not hard? easy to say hard to do when a person goes flying on you with a headbutt that kick was unwarranted? please read the chat I dint kick him due to his "sparring skills" I kicked him due to what language he was using at us besides Vilux:"No body really cares about, use invade, and please put that pic in spoiler." if you don't care why do you comment on it? c; besides I putted this post up not to start up a fight but to show you how your members are acting towards other players farewell ^ .^
Last edited by Accused; Mar 13, 2014 at 05:52 PM.
Hmm he can spar? sure.. what ever you say and I'm not whining c; trust me besides I know how to spell but first of all tell your members to calm their boobs if he ruins my balance get back up its not hard? easy to say hard to do when a person goes flying on you with a head butt that kick was unwarranted? please read the chat I dint kick him due to his "sparring skills" I kicked him due to what language he was using at us besides Vilux:"No body really cares about, use invade, and please put that pic in spoiler." if you don't care why do you comment on it? c; besides I putted this post up not to start up a fight but to show you how your members are acting towards other players farewell ^ .^

but*

and also, the only language he used was "shut the fuck up" and your member repeated it.

So you should be kicking him too?

Please. Stop.

Don't post here again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Headbutt" your stupidity amazes me.. my member? oh god... can you even read? please.. just read it again besides I won't post here any more don't worry I've seen enough.. farewell

nice job on editing your post after I corrected you.

And if you want to go that way....

"Hmm he can spar? sure.. what ever you say and I'm not whining c; trust me besides I know how to spell but first of all tell your members to calm their boobs if he ruins my balance get back up its not hard? easy to say hard to do when a person goes flying on you with a headbutt that kick was unwarranted? please read the chat I dint kick him due to his "sparring skills" I kicked him due to what language he was using at us besides Vilux:"No body really cares about, use invade, and please put that pic in spoiler." if you don't care why do you comment on it? c; besides I putted this post up not to start up a fight but to show you how your members are acting towards other players farewell ^ .^"

I had to spell check that because it was so bad, and there were more mistakes that it didn't pick up.

Not to mention that you missed several periods and capitals.

STOP POSTING HERE
Last edited by RallyRevo; Mar 15, 2014 at 02:30 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
x"D You know most of them were quotes from you and viliux ? oh I'm sorry that you cant come up with something better then spelling checks besides like I care about spellings English isn't even my first language "you probably have the IQ of a bag of dog shit." thank you for the compliment c:

You know that's equal to 0 i.e braindead?

and you have been warned to not post here anymore, we'll have to get a administrator on you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RallyRevo View Post
nice job on editing your post after I corrected you.

And if you want to go that way....

"Hmm he can spar? sure.. what ever you say and I'm not whining c; trust me besides I know how to spell but first of all tell your members to calm their boobs if he ruins my balance get back up its not hard? easy to say hard to do when a person goes flying on you with a headbutt that kick was unwarranted? please read the chat I dint kick him due to his "sparring skills" I kicked him due to what language he was using at us besides Vilux:"No body really cares about, use invade, and please put that pic in spoiler." if you don't care why do you comment on it? c; besides I putted this post up not to start up a fight but to show you how your members are acting towards other players farewell ^ .^"

I had to spell check that because it was so bad, and there were more mistakes that it didn't pick up.

Not to mention that you missed several periods and capitals.

STOP POSTING HERE

Atleast he got sentence structure right.
lol.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
Entry into the clan of ghosts
Welcome Distinguished clan wars, I would like to be like you.
Guys we go a problem.
Ok o here's the deal our rip has begun resonating cause of our fighting my bro says he want to join and help u win some wars but the catch is well he want us to demolish his old clan. so I need your help to take em down we declare war we win we check that off our list. so here the deal we get them to one place finish it then we go do some more practice and move our way to the big leagues. o there we can complete all of our clan goals heck we got each other we have our good skills like I almost beat the leader of the xp clan so you guys got good things bout you too like your flips kick punches grabs you've got all of that o are you with me reply when you get this. ;3