Toribash
[iCoF] has some fond memories attached to it, personally. It was a time where I met a lot of cool dudes and I think that was when I started to not be complete shit at the game.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
lets get him!!!

to be honest if you do plan on it i might join ya'll :thinking: nitro is kinda ass
Deleted a couple posts cos it kinda derailed - this isn't a thread to organise a clan revival, this is a topic for nostalgic memory sharing of clans that died thank you thanks
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I miss (BOOM) and [Sigma] they were fun clans to have around. BOOM isn't technically dead but its definitely not alive
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Deleted a couple posts cos it kinda derailed - this isn't a thread to organise a clan revival, this is a topic for nostalgic memory sharing of clans that died thank you thanks

Sorry about that erth, guess it did kinda derail lol

Anyways, another one i miss a good bit is [Crooks] which is now Saint but fuck those guys
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
old cat

it was sure fun being villains of the community

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder