Toribash
Original Post
the ultimate way to revelutionize modding
you should be able to make extra body parts and limbs so ou can make a mod from scratch or edit the origioial like it shoud say at the start #start scratch mod or somting like that if your making it from scratch and leave it if editing who agrees

I hate glow ~~~Ducky
Re: the ultimate way to revelutionize modding
Reading this topic burned my eyes out, but I understand. :P Good idea.

(No more glow, yay! )
i think i understand... do you mean like the original program script (or whatever its called) you could add new body parts or something like that?
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes
(OT - Is this the right board? I guess so, but it would normally go in support...)

Thats a good idea though. It would allow for far more versatile modding, such as improving on things such as the animal and mech mods. Also, you'd be able to make a more accurate Tori, as some joints aren't used in game which should exist (such as twisting the leg). But its a good observation Delimber.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
and we would also be able to create weapons, i.e. a stick and your hand instead of your hand becoming the stick
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes
...this thread is older than jeez-its. Ok, this should've been in suggestions, and also, wasn't this suggested before back then?
I believe this is indeed the first time this was suggested.
0_o
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.