ES Recruitment Drive
Its inactive because there is nothing to look foward too right now. I am not worried about it dying, It will be active again on January before the 75k tourney.

Also, while I am still dying, Hassan will look over the thread along with Flames.
blue
pink
You know im right man, if that wasn't true i'd be a part of this already, since he knows me pretty well... Very well... Very very well... Especially ingame xD
Hi I'm alive, I finally got my mouse sorta working so I CAN PLAY AGAIN. Hurrah.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
How come people seem to only be here for Kradels tourney?

Sounds kind of bad when you say " It will be active again on January before the 75k tourney."

Don't you think people should be active at all times, instead of just when it benefits them?
You could also simply do other competitive things, like dueling for real money or tourneys where you pay real money to enter and you can win big

And just say yes to my app or it will be forgotten ;-;
Originally Posted by Thronior View Post
You know im right man, if that wasn't true i'd be a part of this already, since he knows me pretty well... Very well... Very very well... Especially ingame xD

Cockiness is a big no no for me even if a guy knows you ingame doesn't mean he will say yes, he could know you and not like you and to me this seems cocky.
Last edited by Lamby; Dec 7, 2016 at 06:57 PM.
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.
no to Thro from me

sorry for not posting here much. I've kinda turned into a lurker, gotta break that habit. I'm planning to start dueling in Lenshu a bit soon, gotta find someone willing to duel that won't wreck me tho
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!