Toribash
Once upon a time there was a huge pile of shit cakes on my head. I tried to put them on my wife. But she threatened me with a quadriplegic prostitute from singapore. Suddenly, she turned into a semen-spiting Centipede which would donate to the homeless who only write four words
oh yeah
Once upon a time there was a huge pile of shit cakes on my head. I tried to put them on my wife. But she threatened me with a quadriplegic prostitute from singapore. Suddenly, she turned into a semen-spiting Centipede which would donate to the homeless who only write four words and another hobo who have
~
Once upon a time there was a huge pile of shit cakes on my head. I tried to put them on my wife. But she threatened me with a quadriplegic prostitute from singapore. Suddenly, she turned into a semen-spiting Centipede which would donate to the homeless who only write four words and another hobo who have taken over 15,000 peoples virginity.
Once upon a time there was a huge pile of shit cakes on my head. I tried to put them on my wife. But she threatened me with a quadriplegic prostitute from singapore. Suddenly, she turned into a semen-spiting Centipede which would donate to the homeless who only write four words and another hobo who have taken over 15,000 peoples virginity. When I went to take
oh yeah
Once upon a time there was a huge pile of shit cakes on my head. I tried to put them on my wife. But she threatened me with a quadriplegic prostitute from singapore. Suddenly, she turned into a semen-spiting Centipede which would donate to the homeless who only write four words and another hobo who have taken over 15,000 peoples virginity. When I went to take my turtle for a walk I
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Once upon a time there was a huge pile of shit cakes on my head. I tried to put them on my wife. But she threatened me with a quadriplegic prostitute from singapore. Suddenly, she turned into a semen-spiting Centipede which would donate to the homeless who only write four words and another hobo who have taken over 15,000 peoples virginity. When I went to take my turtle for a walk I
Tripped over a special stone
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Tripped over a special stone which looked like a
[QUOTE=Lynx;5274753]Once upon a time there was a huge pile of shit cakes on my head. I tried to put them on my wife. But she threatened me with a quadriplegic prostitute from singapore. Suddenly, she turned into a semen-spiting Centipede which would donate to the homeless who only write four words and another hobo who have taken over 15,000 peoples virginity. When I went to take my turtle for a walk I tripped over a special stone which looked like a smaller turtle but with hepatitis.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Once upon a time there was a huge pile of shit cakes on my head. I tried to put them on my wife. But she threatened me with a quadriplegic prostitute from singapore. Suddenly, she turned into a semen-spiting Centipede which would donate to the homeless who only write four words and another hobo who have taken over 15,000 peoples virginity. When I went to take my turtle for a walk I tripped over a special stone which looked like a smaller turtle but with hepatitis. Moments later, I had a
reasonably happy | if gamer grill inbx me | Nightin: hack THIS *unzips dick*
until next time
/invade
Once upon a time there was a huge pile of shit cakes on my head. I tried to put them on my wife. But she threatened me with a quadriplegic prostitute from singapore. Suddenly, she turned into a semen-spiting Centipede which would donate to the homeless who only write four words and another hobo who have taken over 15,000 peoples virginity. When I went to take my turtle for a walk I tripped over a special stone which looked like a smaller turtle but with hepatitis. Moments later, I had an orgasm. Because of this I
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2