Toribash
Original Post
Official duel rooms?
I think official duel rooms would be cool. There could be a couple of rooms, each with different stakes and mods.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
This will lead to people dueling noobs and sometimes duel trapping.

Not supported.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
To be frank, private duel servers will always be more popular as they are completely customizable and you can change the amount you'd like to duel at a whim. Official duel rooms will hardly ever be used.
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
To be frank, private duel servers will always be more popular as they are completely customizable and you can change the amount you'd like to duel at a whim. Official duel rooms will hardly ever be used.

Couldn't you say that about any public server though?

That a private server would be more customizable?

I think 1k abd duel server would be great tbh.

and maybe a 5k boxshu mushu one

or a 1&5k for both mods
Public servers have their own function; I don't see the practicality behind opening and keeping open official duel servers when only a handful of people duel, or even have the resources to duel, or hell - are even willing to duel, in the first place.
Last edited by visceral; Jun 18, 2017 at 04:58 AM.
Public Dueling Servers
Public server that's always up with either 1 or 5k duels so people don't have to look around for duels and always have a place to do small amount ones.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
This would be nice. It would hopefully limit the amount of people joining random servers and begging for duels.
Sounds awesome, I suggest someone does a poll with a list of the competitive mods that would be used
It feels like playing with TC booster on ranked n stuff
Only two variants:
1) u will have a lot of profit
2) Well, u waisted your money, cuz u losing a lot
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds