Ranking
Originally Posted by FMA05 View Post
Is anyone here reading manga?

yeah, manga is in a better state than anime nowadays.. anime sucks, while manga is still good
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Finished School-LIVE

Spoiler for School-LIVE

Magical girl anime, cutesy anime, stuff like that are things I rarely watch. But I saw zombies played a part so I watched it. It was pretty good. If you like zombies, watch it.
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Sep 1, 2017 at 11:30 AM.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
yeah, manga is in a better state than anime nowadays.. anime sucks, while manga is still good

always. What are you reading? I'm looking for something new to read.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Watching now boruto!!!!I wanna know what is boruto eyepower
I waiting for the shokugeki no souma season 3
I finished Oreimo. Crunchyroll doesn't have any of the ovas so I didn't get the whole experience, but I enjoyed the anime nonetheless.

Starting Charlotte.
Akame ga Kill here I come.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Charism View Post
Guys i need more ecchi anime or anime with cool graphic

I'm watching Trinity Seven right now. It happens to be an ecchi.

Also I finished Charlotte. NAO IS SO CUTE ZOMG.
Originally Posted by FMA05 View Post
always. What are you reading? I'm looking for something new to read.

caught up to Hunter X Hunter not too long ago, still following One Piece, Boku no Hero Academia, Tokyo Ghoul:re, and One-Punch Man... but Hunter X Hunter is starting another haitus soon.. :c

also, just started Shokugeki no Souma, it's alright.. can't wait for a new season, so i've been meaning to start the manga anyway :v
also still in the process of finishing the Gundam the Origin manga, which is fantastic
-----
forgot to say Boku no Hero is boring now, i guess i got caught up in the hype of the earlier arcs, but the current arc is boring
same for Tokyo Ghoul:re
and looks like the current One Piece arc is ending, looking forward to the next
-----
and I've been meaning to catch up to Ballroom e Youkoso since it finally got off haitus this year
Last edited by ThePirateKing; Sep 3, 2017 at 12:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
started reading suicide island again
i dropped it ages ago because i thought the art style made the faces look dumb but i managed to get over it now
are you shy? That's cute ;)