Ranking
This thread is stupid, did you even think before you posted this?
Tint is sex.
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
I suppose it could be, however are you going to simply dismiss everyone because they do not agree with you? I'm almost sure that if they agreed with you, that this wouldn't be a concern to you. We cannot simply dismiss the outside world because it is outside of our comfort zone, Donut. If they had agreed with you, then I would have accepted it, because everyone is entitled to their opinion. Isn't the point of this to allow people's opinions to be heard? What is it that we stand for, if we discriminate against people because of their backgrounds? |:

I'm not dismissing their opinions, I read every post in this thread and put it into consideration.
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
He doesn't do a very good job in my opinion, and it seems like he only does this for post count because they "helped mm" but they died and coffee still is inactive with only 2 members ingame all the stuff he did anybody could have done.
Originally Posted by DonutFatal View Post
I'm not dismissing their opinions, I read every post in this thread and put it into consideration.

I'm glad you are doing so, but you're dismissing me simply because I am not in your tori-clan. If you haven't noticed, neither are they. Your number one evidence to support your claim was the fact that I wasn't in your tori-clan. If you haven't noticed, people can only be registered to one at a time, so even despite the effort put into clans by individuals, if they are not in, then you are automatically opposing them. I'm not sure if you were around here much, but before tori-clans, we used rosters, and we still do (if you haven't noticed ours). Tori-clan systems are still being ironed out because they are buggy and have some glitches in them. Either way, you're contradicting yourself a little. You will not dismiss them, however you are readily happy to dismiss me? It sounds as though you are discriminating. Of what logical grounds do you have the right to maintain your claims?

Edit:@Nerdly
We let go of MM because we didn't have the time. We started out with it, but we then agreed with Lex to close it because of our lack of time for it.
Coffee was not my responsibility. I had offered my help, but it wasn't taken. I cannot be held accountable for the condition of Coffee.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
You tell 'em.

Anyway, Rapp is a leader, if you do not like it, I suggest you fuck off.|

The fetus has spoken.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
I'm glad you are doing so, but you're dismissing me simply because I am not in your tori-clan. If you haven't noticed, neither are they. Your number one evidence to support your claim was the fact that I wasn't in your tori-clan. If you haven't noticed, people can only be registered to one at a time, so even despite the effort put into clans by individuals, if they are not in, then you are automatically opposing them. I'm not sure if you were around here much, but before tori-clans, we used rosters, and we still do (if you haven't noticed ours). Tori-clan systems are still being ironed out because they are buggy and have some glitches in them. Either way, you're contradicting yourself a little. You will not dismiss them, however you are readily happy to dismiss me? It sounds as though you are discriminating. Of what logical grounds do you have the right to maintain your claims?

I never did dismiss you, especially since the thread revolves around you. Where are you getting that from, what logical grounds do you have the right to maintain that i'm dismissing you?
Pickled is alright
Creati0n-approved
I was referring to my right and claim to leadership. You dismiss my leadership.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
When I say I don't think of you as a leader, I mean you're not a official Wicked Leader. Atleast yet, if you decide to leave Essence for w/e purpose you have and join wicked(I dont reccomend) then you'd become an official Leader. Just not official.
Pickled is alright
Creati0n-approved
Why are you wanting to be leader of a clan you are not in?

Sounds stupid to me.

I am pretty sure they can do shit by them selves.

You should stop going around asking to be leaders of other clans.

Even sid "A clan mod" says it doesn't make sense.

Stick to your own clan.
Originally Posted by accer007 View Post
Why are you wanting to be leader of a clan you are not in?

Sounds stupid to me.

I am pretty sure they can do shit by them selves.

You should stop going around asking to be leaders of other clans.

Even sid "A clan mod" says it doesn't make sense.

Stick to your own clan.

you make a good point.

Case Closed.
Last edited by Donut; Sep 30, 2011 at 01:28 AM.
Pickled is alright
Creati0n-approved