Ranking
Original Post
[S] Selling Ghost Flame
I am selling/trading my Ghost flame i will also trade it for a left hand or right hand Black flame (or any color really just not a blend flame) (depending on how it looks) otherwise i want 40-45k i will auto buy at 40k
flame id 3238 and if you want just dl me (alto it looks weird because i have a odd fpt on it i suggest just putting in the flame id)
Also the very last picture isn't my flame and nor is it for sale it is just a reference picture for you guys to see what i am willing to trade my flame for. (and also the flame can be any color on either hand just as long as it is not a blend flame)
Attached Images
screenshot-25-09-38-55.jpg (32.4 KB, 42 views)
screenshot-25-09-37-39.jpg (30.3 KB, 29 views)
screenshot-26-06-43-41.jpg (37.8 KB, 43 views)
screenshot-26-06-44-20.jpg (42.8 KB, 85 views)
Last edited by TyphoN; Feb 26, 2016 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Adding pictures
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
just did it one with fpt and without
-----
im going to ask crith to trade being i purchased it for the same price anyway
-----
ok crith has not responded so i am re-opening
Last edited by TyphoN; Feb 25, 2016 at 11:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

No im looking for a flame that isnt a blend and goes up like mine i prefer a black one on my left or right hand

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Originally Posted by Market Rules
D) Previewing Flames:
.....I) Previews should be images, videos or gifs only.
.....II) Flame sales must have at least one preview with the entire flame against the default white background and without any flame texture unless requested otherwise by the buyer.

You need to include an in-game preview without a shader, even if the flame is barely visable. If you have textures on, you can usually get it to show up against the tori. If you don't include the required preview I'll have to close the thread.

On another note, I'll give you 25k for it.
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Feb 26, 2016 at 10:28 AM. Reason: no longer have the TC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Sorry panda forgot about the no shader thing give me a few minutes to update

[sigpic][/sigpic]

im looking for 39 to 40k

[sigpic][/sigpic]