ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Aerial Trial
Hello, welcome to my replay thread

even though I've been inactive as a replay maker I'll try to keep this thread as long as possible and I'll appreciate some CnC, because I'm really looking to improve and get back into the replay making scene

I ALWAYS CnC BACK

video about my replays

Anyway, let's start.
Attached Files
!Montenegro - OC.rpl (205.0 KB, 59 views)
Last edited by Rial; Jan 20, 2015 at 09:29 AM.
:^)
text was kinda bad
keyframing needed work
no cc
the parkour replay sucked ass
effects were bad

As for the replay:
bad opener
bad landing
A few nice rips.
most sex skeet i've ever seen in my pathetic life. have my children
"No mortal arse can quench my thirst."
i'm a fan of quick destructive replays like this honestly

opener was nice, honestly liked the speed of it and hwo it actually got you a half decent rotation.
first kick and rip were alright although i think you could have positioned the kick slightly better, even still the destruction you got from it was neat
that skeet was fucking godlike
wasn't really a fan of the last kick though, it was mostly the shin hitting the hip/glute, and that made it look really messy
nice pose

i like your hat
baha
The openers was one of those replays where it most likely doesn't really flow. But it really looks like it does. It gave you better rotation then what most people got. The last kick was really the only bad thing about the replay. The skeet was my favorite part because of the fact that you smashed the joint into the ground.
Last edited by jclark; Jan 11, 2015 at 09:18 PM.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Goofy as fuck haha
the ripping/grabbing bit wasn't my cup of tea but the opener and pose were dope.
last kick could have been aimed a little better buttfuck it.
Originally Posted by Mzebra View Post
text was kinda bad
keyframing needed work
no cc
the parkour replay sucked ass
effects were bad

As for the replay:
bad opener
bad landing
A few nice rips.

going a bit deeper on what you liked and what you didn't could help much more, mr. bodybuilder

Originally Posted by Cariboon View Post
most sex skeet i've ever seen in my pathetic life. have my children

will do. ;)

Originally Posted by Dezrai View Post
i'm a fan of quick destructive replays like this honestly

opener was nice, honestly liked the speed of it and hwo it actually got you a half decent rotation.
first kick and rip were alright although i think you could have positioned the kick slightly better, even still the destruction you got from it was neat
that skeet was fucking godlike
wasn't really a fan of the last kick though, it was mostly the shin hitting the hip/glute, and that made it look really messy
nice pose

i like your hat

thanks dez , beanie for life

Originally Posted by jclark View Post
The openers was one of those replays where it most likely doesn't really flow. But it really looks like it does. It gave you better rotation then what most people got. The last kick was really the only bad thing about the replay. The skeet was my favorite part because of the fact that you smashed the joint into the ground.

thanks, jclark

Originally Posted by KillerBotX View Post
noice noice noice noice noice noice I love it brah 10/10

thanks, killerbot

Originally Posted by LucidSpore View Post
Goofy as fuck haha
the ripping/grabbing bit wasn't my cup of tea but the opener and pose were dope.
last kick could have been aimed a little better buttfuck it.

the last kick was done in a hurry, so yeah

anyway, thanks lucid.

new replay bishes. thanks do dezrai and ifred for offering help at some points

i'm so creative with replay names
Attached Files
That's some amazing manip you got there. I especially love that spinning thingy you made uke do at frame 580 - 560, and the booms and hits were great. Especially that skeet dm. Good job.
Originally Posted by sprytryne View Post
That's some amazing manip you got there. I especially love that spinning thingy you made uke do at frame 580 - 560, and the booms and hits were great. Especially that skeet dm. Good job.

thanks

also, bumping after a while because there is a new OC and I wanted to give it a try
Attached Files
!panacea - oc9.rpl (440.5 KB, 15 views)